The HAARP Machine Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rippedflesh89

Reaction score
i think it was some sarcasme..hopefully!

not sarcasm at all... i honestly hate their music...

to be clear though, i dont dislike any of them as people... misha is a very cool dude and i would like to chill w/him one day, regardless of whether i like his music or not; trent seems really cool as well... and marc seems very down to earth... i dont know about the rest of the members, but im sure theyre all cool people as well..

what i love about metal is how laid back and down to earth 99% of the musicians are

Sikthness

Reaction score
What the hell is going on with these guys? How bout some info on that cd already!? or some new songs for christs sake.

drunkenmaster357

Reaction score
^Agreed. Hopefully this doesn't turn into a Necrophagist/The Faceless kind of ordeal, I wanna hear a full length dammit!

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
Just pointing it out, but in most cases Al- designates the word 'the' in Arabic. I don't think he would go by Al :lol:

I thought that, I was under the impression Al Mu'min was a surname anyway, but according to my Egyptian friend "it's just a name" :lol: Has a really nice meaning though.

I was supposed to be going to a HAARP gig a couple weeks ago but had to work (damn restaurants and 'full flexibility'), gutted I missed out on that, truly. All that talent, and British, too. National pride n that :lol:

WildBroskiAppears

Reaction score
God damn. I can't say i've listened to much Necrophagist or the other bands mentioned, so this type of riffage is something new to me. Unbelievable precision :scream:

Sikthness

Reaction score
I Knnooow

I'm dying for some more Al riffage

Seriously, I need some more. Im fiendin for it. I try not to think about it, but then somehow I end up listenin to Lower the Populace for the 10 thousandth time and then I'm back to square one, checkin for updates every day. His riffing reminds me of a seemless blend of Necrophagist, The Faceless, and Cynic (of course with his own style thrown in). ITS FUCKING GREAT.

Mark Lewis

All round SWELL guy
Reaction score
Just as a show of support for these guys, you're NOT ready for that album...

Splenetic

Reaction score
Just checked them out (thanks to this thread) ....I like it! Sounds great.

ESP_

Reaction score
I've never bought a shirt for a band that hasn't even released an LP until I heard The HAARP Machine. :D

Mark Lewis

All round SWELL guy
Reaction score
What does this post mean? Are you saying you heard the album, and its so good we are not ready?

I haven't heard the finished article, But I have heard pretty much all if not all of the instrumental demos considering I was their vocalist at one point back when they were just HAARP

Latest posts

')