The HAARP Machine Megathread

NSXTypeZero

Reaction score
Also fixed.

Fuck... had to remind me... Painted in Exile has been putting that shit off for over a year now too! Someone on this forum please go audition to play rhythm guitar for them NOW! And bring a bassist.

PIE's drummer and lead guitarist are fucking mind-blowing, I am as excited for that as I am for HAARP Machine, and that's a HUGE fucking compliment

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CharliePark

Reaction score
The comments on that post are absolutely ridiculous. Seems like bands aren't allowed to have a message any more - one of the problems with facebook/myspace I guess.

Sikthness

Reaction score
The comments on that post are absolutely ridiculous. Seems like bands aren't allowed to have a message any more - one of the problems with facebook/myspace I guess.

Maybe its cuz their cd was supposed to be out last fall, and virtually all of their updates are political. Having a message is fine and all, but most of their page's traffic has to have been people trying to hear about new music from them.

Dan

Reaction score
It'll be out soon and i can tell you its going to be good because of who is on the record ;)

Thats all i can say, there will be updates soon!!

Sikthness

Reaction score
It'll be out soon and i can tell you its going to be good because of who is on the record ;)

Thats all i can say, there will be updates soon!!

The Haarp Machine debut featuring guest appearances by Bulb, Muhammed Suicmez, Michael Keane, Ihsahn, and Devin Townsend.

ESP_

Reaction score
I'm expecting contender for metal AOTY from these guys. Al Mu'um, from what I've seen brings something fresh to the world of technical riffing. His right hand is godlike in the playthrough video of The Escapist Notion.

')