The HAARP Machine Megathread

Sikthness

Reaction score
I'm expecting contender for metal AOTY from these guys. Al Mu'um, from what I've seen brings something fresh to the world of technical riffing. His right hand is godlike in the playthrough video of The Escapist Notion.

This. I have very very high hopes for this cd, I hope its not disappointing. But I love the Escapist Notion and Lower the Populace so if the other songs are even half as good itll be great.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
hahahah sikthness pranked the shit out of you jagaloons

When is there gonna be a fucking pre-order with limited edition colored vinyl + more bullshit?!?!
AL TAKE MY MONEY

Mark Lewis

All round SWELL guy
Reaction score
Craig Reynolds left The HAARP Machine abut 3 months ago, they have a replacement so now it can be common knowledge...also...album is out in October...

Craig's drumming is on the album.

(source....Craig)

Peace

n\\//n

Alpenglow

music and shat
Reaction score
You cryptic fucks. :squint:

Also I cannot wait for Pleaidian Keys. The Escapist Notion kicks major ass, yes, but something about Pleaidian Keys really draws my attention. The chorus section is groovy. :)

The Beard

Suttbex
Reaction score
Gah this is another boner-killer bump thread like the Danza thread :lol:

I come in to find news but leave disappointed :squint:

jawbreaker

Breakin' the jaw.
Reaction score
Good lord i've been waiting SO LONG! So excited to finally here some amazing shit! This line up is stupid awesome!!! FACK! RELEASE IT NAO!

bhakan

Reaction score
Sounds really cool. Loving the clean vocals. I like tech death riffs, but I get bored with all growls.

I have no reason for this guess, but the vocalist sounds like Mike Semesky to me.

EDIT: Checked facebook, It is Mike Semesky. Lucky guess!

jawbreaker

Breakin' the jaw.
Reaction score
Sounds really cool. Loving the clean vocals. I like tech death riffs, but I get bored with all growls.

I have no reason for this guess, but the vocalist sounds like Mike Semesky to me.

Bingo! haha. We have ourselves a winner! :yesway:

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score

:yesway: Yep. I've been super excited about this release for a long time, and finding out about Mike only grew that excitement. And I am glad his and Ash Avildsen's claims of an October release were true. Can't wait to see the preorders and hear the first track!

FrancescoFiligoi

Guitarist in Within Destruction / Abiogenesis
Reaction score
My buddy Eduardo Apolonia mixed and mastered this. Stoked for the release!

')