The HAARP Machine Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TasmanSam

Reaction score
That song is amazing, one of the best tracks I have heard all year. Excitement for the album is up 100%

Bigfan

sixstringer
Reaction score
It's funny how a guitar-oriented site like SSO only ever complains about vocals :lol:

I'm really liking this, by the way.

Alpenglow

music and shat
Reaction score
Currently listening to the new Pleiadian Keys for probably the 20th time. :hbang: At first I thought the vocals overshadowed some of the badass riffage in the song, but I realized both mesh rather well. Also the production is fantastic IMO. So stoked for this. :D

Housty00

Reaction score
It kinda rustles me that they took down the old version of " The Escapist Notion" and the instrumental demo of "Pleadian Keys", I wanted to listen to them!

edit: I checked, and Lower The Populace is still up! Woo :D

Sinborn

Tube Guru
Reaction score
That new song is more than I expected. I can't wait to hear the whole album now!

My buddy has an audition recording of him singing the escapist notion on youtube. I think he did alright :)

iRaiseTheDead

Ashes Of Rebirth
Reaction score
I'm so glad to know they're still around :D I was really into them when they first put up the playthrough then I never heard anything about them since

Maniacal

Reaction score
Shame his guitar play through is overdubbed. Quite disappointed.

Maniacal

Reaction score
For the people asking me how I know its overdubbed.

When I was learning this song on guitar I was watching this video every day and I noticed that at 0.58-0.59 the guy plays a low E but there is no sound.

Even his muting is incredible, or more likely, it is overdubbed.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
For the people asking me how I know its overdubbed.

When I was learning this song on guitar I was watching this video every day and I noticed that at 0.58-0.59 the guy plays a low E but there is no sound.

Even his muting is incredible, or more likely, it is overdubbed.

Don't wanna comment too much either, but the guitar playthrough isn't the only kind of performance that he overdubs according to certain insiders. I'll leave it at that.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
Oh please, the man's an incredible guitarist. I don't see how overdubbing a video can cause that much controversy when a lot of people covering songs on youtube record even the videos after they perfectly cover the audio.

Anything to nit pick at, I swear haha. Can't wait for this.

WhiteWalls

Reaction score
I don't want to derail the thread, but every single sumerian playthrough is 100% overdubbed/reprogrammed in the studio (like the new betraying the martyrs drum one) and it pisses me off so much you have no idea.

')