The HAARP Machine Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

marktorches

Mark Lewis
Reaction score
Ace, say hey to Reynolds for me :D You guys know there's a band on Phil Anselmo's label called HAARP?

Ha, will do, Yeh we know about the other haarp, legally we'll be fine if we want to use the name though, and ours is HAARP as opposed to haarp...Confusing eh? ha! But I guess due to Phil Anselmo we've got a decent amount of accidental promotion, I always knew I LOVED that guy ha!

Also the old demo that was up on the Myspace we took down as it was with the old singer, but fear not, We have re-recorded it and it sounds WAY better, especially with Reynolds' rewriting the drums for it, but you may have to wait for the album to hear that...We'll see, it was called Pleiadian Keys just in case it pops up soon.

From hearing the instrumentals for this album so far, I gotta say....this album is BIG, unlike anything you've heard.

conorreich

Momento Mori
Reaction score
I actually thought thats what this post was about, much to my surprise some really rad tech-death started playing instead of doom. :hbang: Liking your vocals dude.

marktorches

Mark Lewis
Reaction score
Cheers guys, Yeh the other haarp are growing in popularity it seems due to the Phil Anselmo connection. Let's hope it doesn't affect us TOO adversely...But he's even following us on twitter ha, I don't think even HE knows the difference yet ha.

HAARP

Reaction score
Hey,

My band, HAARP, need a vocalist to record, tour and be apart of our collective.

If you know anyone who may be suited please refer them to our ad on facebook and please help spread the word.

Haarp | Facebook

Thanks.

HAARP

Reaction score
Probably not, but we will try our best to cause mild tremors(!).

Here's another song if you haven't already heard...

SoundClick artist: HAARP - page with MP3 music downloads

Sikthness

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could acquire some of their music? Either purchase, download, whatever.

')