The HAARP Machine Megathread

Sebski

Reaction score
For anyone as obsessed with this as me, I just finished this tab...bar one bar (fail pun). Looks/sounds correct to me.

escapist notion.pdf

Good job for the most part, there's a fwe little errors just like with rests instead of held notes but more noticeably is the sick riff after the djihad(lol) bit. The short palm muted run in bar 68 seems wrong, especially after watching what he plays in the video. And also bar 70 is wrong in that it hasn't got the ringing notes bit, and the notes for that moment are also wrong in the tab, at least I'm pretty sure the tab's wrong there.

But thanks so much for working all of this already, I'd spend some time myself working out those little bits but I'm got exams all this week :/

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The McThief

The Boss Man
Reaction score
This band is SO FREAKING AMAZING! Really looking forward to the album!

I have a kind of stupid (but serious) question: is it pronounced "the harp machine" or "the h-a-a-r-p machine?"

AySay

Banned
Reaction score
^
Harp. Saying "dude, have you heard the H A A R P machine yet?" would suck...

Good job for the most part, there's a fwe little errors just like with rests instead of held notes but more noticeably is the sick riff after the djihad(lol) bit. The short palm muted run in bar 68 seems wrong, especially after watching what he plays in the video.

This part confuses me. What i hear is not what is played. he looks like he's doing something from 1-6th frets, but it sound like the tab.

And also bar 70 is wrong in that it hasn't got the ringing notes bit, and the notes for that moment are also wrong in the tab, at least I'm pretty sure the tab's wrong there.

Yeah, in the video he plays the ringy thing starting on the 3rd fret 2nd string. I however am too n00b to play the make that big position jump mid-riff. the
-7ring-- is just my attempt at it...
---7h8--

But thanks so much for working all of this already, I'd spend some time myself working out those little bits but I'm got exams all this week :/[/QUOTE]

Let me know when you do. Need compreet tabs :scream:

Sikthness

Reaction score
Yeah, in the video he plays the ringy thing starting on the 3rd fret 2nd string. I however am too n00b to play the make that big position jump mid-riff. the
-7ring-- is just my attempt at it...
---7h8--

But thanks so much for working all of this already, I'd spend some time myself working out those little bits but I'm got exams all this week :/[/QUOTE]

Let me know when you do. Need compreet tabs :scream:[/QUOTE]

Don't get discouraged, its awesome that you have posted a fairly accurate tab for such a new song so quick. I wish this happened more often. I've already been searchin high n low for an Aliases 'What's Left For Us?' tab :(.

squid-boy

Reaction score
I saw this on Facebook via my vocalist friend wanting to punish me for not showing up to band practice on account I had the flu. He made me feel inferior.

CD1221

Reaction score
that sounded excellent. will keep an eye out for an album release.

Quantumface

Reaction score
Love shit like this, when a guitarist surfaces with a unique style. cant wait to hear all the other crazy riffs hes gonna put out

AySay

Banned
Reaction score
Did anyone catch the interview on Total Rock? Or better, download it?

adrock

long ball larry!
Reaction score
i listened to all of it, did not download it though. anything specific you want to know? it was a two hour program, so it was a lot of scattered information in between songs.

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
2:26 makes me bob my head in so many different ways. haha

Guitarist looks pretty snooty though. lol

adrock

long ball larry!
Reaction score
Guitarist looks pretty snooty though. lol
hahaha, he's not. i've been emailing back and forth with him a 'lil bit, super nice guy. and he seemed very nice on the radio show yesterday too.

')