The HAARP Machine Megathread

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
8415194573_713c106be5_o.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gunch

goof-ass
Reaction score
I wish not for myself not to wallow in self-doubt and sorrow.

Double negative. Maybe he meant to say he wants to mope about it?

abandonist

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a super-hateful narcissist with a schadenfreude complex.

It's really just a matter of time until I'm permabanned when I say something that someone finds beyond redemption - but that day has not come yet!

This Thread Is Delicious.

I did enjoy the Haarp record, though I'm not sad to see motherfucker get his comeuppance.

kastenfrog

Reaction score
wow so much hate on Al right here. now obviously it seems he's hard to get along with, short-tempered and takes himself a bit too serious. but that doesn't make him a malicious person or something. some people just have these kind of, let's say, social flaws. i'm pretty sure he didn't woke up the other day and was like: "hey, i be an asshole and fuck up my band." what i wan't to say is: he's certainly not the nicest person on earth but he doesn't deserve this overwhelming shitstorm. no one does... except a serial killer or something...

skisgaar

Master-debatur
Reaction score
he's certainly not the nicest person on earth but he doesn't deserve this overwhelming shitstorm. no one does... except a serial killer or something...

Really? The amount of hate here is very little. I see a lot of unformed opinions on the matter, and I'm sure no one here is stupid enough to make an entire judgement of character without first having met the man. But you think we'd treat a serial killer the same vein?

kastenfrog

Reaction score
Really? The amount of hate here is very little. I see a lot of unformed opinions on the matter, and I'm sure no one here is stupid enough to make an entire judgement of character without first having met the man. But you think we'd treat a serial killer the same vein?

okay, that comparison was pretty exaggerated. and you're right the amount of hate here remains limited. i was reading the comments on the metalsucks news aswell and the shit talk right there is unbelievable. so my statement kinda referred to the overall "internet reaction" .

Edit: not metalsucks, i meant heavyblog

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
I don't know if this is legitimately Al, but there was a comment left on HeavyBlog from a person claiming to be Al:

This is the only reply/comment I am going to leave on this thread. I kicked Alex, Mike & Ollie from the band because they were not easy people to get along with. Now some mediocre journalist has the audacity to try and smear my name amongst a pile of shit across the internet. Me and Mike had many disagreements but I have NEVER threatened anyone. The arguments which have led to Alex, Mike & Ollie were more so to do with the musical direction than anything else. To the ignorant narrow minded Americans that believe everything and anything they see on the internet is true, please do the world a favour and never go on the internet again. Yes I did change some guitar parts to make it easier to play live but as long as all the notes are right and the playing is tight (which is one of my weaker points in regards to playing guitar) I don't see a problem with it. Good day to you all.

- Al Mu'min

Probably just a troll, but who knows.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
I don't know if this is legitimately Al, but there was a comment left on HeavyBlog from a person claiming to be Al:

Probably just a troll, but who knows.

That doesn't sound anything like Al. Look at his earlier posts he left on the previous Haarp thread. Completely different grammar, sentence structure and use of adjectives.

The band could go on playing live.....

Draceius

I hate everyone on this site
Reaction score
That doesn't sound anything like Al. Look at his earlier posts he left on the previous Haarp thread. Completely different grammar, sentence structure and use of adjectives.

They sound better without his sloppy playing making everything sound messy, I've been trying not to post in this thread, but this is just damn :ugh:

Necropitated

Reaction score
For the people who are interested, I'm jamming some ideas and
here's the first HAARPy song I made.....I'm sure the song is going to the bin
because I think it lacks identity but it's always like this. My first ideas usually suck ^^.
And its guitar pro....I don't bother recording a song thats not finished.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/63800797/26.01.2013.rar

aturaya

Reaction score

I was at that show. The last day of the tour. Half of the reason I went was to see if Al could play it lol. The vocalist on his own is a beast and sings perfectly.

')