The HAARP Machine Megathread

downburst82

Reaction score
man..that video was painful :noplease:

Technical difficulties happen and it always sucks! kinda annoying that the only video available of them playing live right now al isnt even playing for half of it (and when he is the tone sounds awful..)

this video certainly isnt the one that is going to put people's suspicions to rest. (but I am sure that video will come)

Looking forward to something where I can actually see/hear him play a little more clearly.:hbang:

ps:I should mention I have no suspicions myself... I just want to see him play!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

anomynous

Reaction score
The stage presence is a little weird, but Disclosure sounds good.

Should be a good show if there's no tech difficulties.

jaketheripper

Reaction score
I would love to fucking see these guys with Revocation and The Faceless! Three of my favorite bands! :hbang:

Too bad they're playing 3 hours away in the middle of bumfuck nowhere in the middle of the week. Wednesday is going to be a sad, sad day. :noplease:

JoeyW

Reaction score
So happy they're as cool live as they are on the record. Mike Semesky looks like Big Chocolate.

ItWillDo

KGB Apparatchik
Reaction score
Not bad, looks like Al is having some technical difficulties!
Still... this should start putting some rumors away
I'd have trouble with my rig too if I had to play my stuff at double-speed all of a sudden.

Just kidding, although it does sound kind of sloppy to be honest. I'll be seeing them in February, if they sound remotely like this, I'll be very dissapointed.

RagtimeDandy

On a Musical Journey
Reaction score
I'd love for these guys to come to the Massachusetts area with The Faceless, I'm pretty bummed that they had no dates around here :(

Also, whoever their singer is kicks ass live apparently. Those are some tough vocals o_O

JoeyBTL

Reaction score
I don't know what that was around 6:10 but it certainly wasn't the solo from Pleiadian Keys.

-One-

Not So Kool-Aid
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, I was really stoked for this band when I heard demos and preproduction, but then Mike became involved, and I really don't like his vocals for this band. I'm not the only one, right? :\

RagtimeDandy

On a Musical Journey
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, I was really stoked for this band when I heard demos and preproduction, but then Mike became involved, and I really don't like his vocals for this band. I'm not the only one, right? :\

I think they fit extremely well :duel:

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
The mix doesn't translate live very well, does it?

So many of those riffs rely on both guitars, they should have a second guitarist IMO.

I'll do it :yesway:

Joking aside, I do think a second guitarist on stage would fill the sound out.

')