The HAARP Machine Megathread

goldsteinat0r

Zib Zob Zabbity
Reaction score
Al said in some really old interview that he's sitting on like 2 other albums worth of finished material that all tie in to the theme of the first record while also developing it. What a badass.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Renen

Reaction score
Al said in some really old interview that he's sitting on like 2 other albums worth of finished material that all tie in to the theme of the first record while also developing it. What a badass.

Wow, it sounds too good to be true. Do you know where I can find this interview?

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Necrophagist are also meant to have two albums finished:(

I'd love to see the lads from Ever Forthright on the next album.

TheFerryMan

Sauvage
Reaction score
if i recall the interview correctly Album 2 is already finished and he was working on finishing up album 3, this was back when Bartello /started/ doing vocals for them so i'm sure album 3 is in some form of tracked already.

but then again, I'M JUST GUESTIMATING!

Renen

Reaction score
if i recall the interview correctly Album 2 is already finished and he was working on finishing up album 3, this was back when Bartello /started/ doing vocals for them so i'm sure album 3 is in some form of tracked already.

but then again, I'M JUST GUESTIMATING!

Ahh this is so awesome. Maybe if he releases all three albums at once we can enjoy a 45 min long album :p

In all seriousness I cannot wait for new HAARP material. Dude is a genius.

Necropitated

Reaction score
Hey guys, decided to re-record "The Escapist Notion". I'm trying to get "Disclosure" completely recorded, though I'm a bit busy right now. The tab of "From Vanity To Utility" is almost finished. Only the last guitar riff and the drums are missing. I can upload the unfinished tab if you guys want to. Anyway, enjoy the video ;-)

Renen

Reaction score
Hey guys, decided to re-record "The Escapist Notion". I'm trying to get "Disclosure" completely recorded, though I'm a bit busy right now. The tab of "From Vanity To Utility" is almost finished. Only the last guitar riff and the drums are missing. I can upload the unfinished tab if you guys want to. Anyway, enjoy the video ;-)

I would love more tabs! Thanks a ton for all the other ones you posted, I have been practicing them for ages (though I'm not even close to playing them full speed).

Yet another amazing job on the cover, keep them coming my friend.

Necropitated

Reaction score
I'm sorry it took me so long to upload the tab, I was offline the last days. So here's the tab of "From Vanity To Utility". It's still incomplete but the guitars are almost finished except the last riff. I'm pretty busy right now, so It could take me some time to complete the tab. Anyway, enjoy and thanks for the kind words ;-)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/63800797/HAARP-FVTU.rar

Equivoke

dickbut
Reaction score
Cheers brah^

I'm glad I was proven wrong, when the album first came out I loved it but thought I would get bored of it pretty quickly, but jammed it today, still sick

anomynous

Reaction score
In case anybody cares, Alex has been uploading playthroughs he filmed over two years ago:

The descriptions for both videos:

I proudly endorse Pearl Drums, Meinl Cymbals, Remo Drumheads, Vic Firth Drumsticks, & Gator Cases. Please note that this video was recorded well over two years ago, long before I was officially endorsing Remo Drumheads.

In case any of you missed the news way back when... I am no longer a member of The HAARP Machine. I, as well as vocalist Mike Semesky & bassist Ollie Rooney quit after our first tour due to personal differences with our guitarist.

With that said, I did an enormous amount of work during my time in the band and have very little to show for it at this point. I do however have a few play-through videos left that never saw the light of day. So, I've decided to go ahead and post them. This first one is for 'The Escapist Notion'. This was the first play-through I did for THM and I recorded it about a week after my last tour with Threat Signal... so this video is quite old now.

As always, mixing for this video was done by my good buddy Greg Macklin. He does great work and has very reasonable rates. If you're interested in mixing/mastering please hit him up -

http://www.facebook.com/limitlessgreg
GregoryMacklin@gmail.com

All drum parts on Disclosure were written and recorded by Craig Reynolds. Craig's a sick guy and comes up with great parts, it was a pleasure learning & playing them during my time in the band!

And lastly, if this video is removed from Youtube shortly after uploading it will be solely because the only remaining member of the band throws a fit and request that it be taken down. This is very possible, so please enjoy it while it lasts.

Thanks for watching and feel free to add me on your desired social network(s)!

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
Old bandmate posted this today. Figured this might be appropriate for this thread. Sounds so much like Haarp

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
Old bandmate posted this today. Figured this might be appropriate for this thread. Sounds so much like Haarp

Definitely in the same vein, that's some really incredible stuff. I can't wait to hear this release also, been playing those tracks on Youtube for the past hour haha.

SmackyChot

tune l0w and 0
Reaction score
In case anybody cares, Alex has been uploading playthroughs he filmed over two years ago:

Those songs sound so good without vocals... and I liked the vocals. :ugh:

If only they do an instrumental...

Say what you want about Al, but he can make some tasty riffs. :hbang:

Maniacal

Reaction score
Wow! That Sol 2183 guy is ridiculous if he can play that stuff tight.

3.08+ is some of the most over the top stuff I have heard.

Latest posts

')