The Human Abstract Megathread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Where does it say they're breaking up? I see people commenting on it on Facebook but nothing from the band themselves.

Ninetyfour

Reaction score
Henry said:
Fuck. How can I put this? It was hard enough answering fan question while I was working for Protest the Hero. Folks, we are not looking for a new vocalist. We are not touring anytime soon. I think it's only fair you guys know that we're on "break or hiatus if you will." I don't know why we haven't said anything. I guess it's because there is always that "maybe if something happens, etc..etc..." Or maybe it's hard for us to realize the reality of our situation, the bands situation, to finally let go. I'll be honest when I say the folllowing: Periphery and Never Say Die were our last tours together as a band.
It was amazing experience while it lasted. Dean is going back to USC to further his education. AJ, as you know will always continue writing and teaching. Brett, I am sure has something up his sleeve.
Thank you to everyone who came out to show their love for the band and the music. I'm proud to say that I got to perform and record along side such amazing musicians.

This saddens me everso.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Huh, interesting. I was already starting to wonder why they weren't updating the band's Facebook and their personal profiles with information related to the band.

I started reading the Facebook thread where Henry posted that comment, but didn't stick around to read that comment.

I'm not surprised, though. They've been through a bazillion line-up changes, and I lost track of who was in the band after they announced Digital Veil.

I wish them the best future possible, and hopefully they'll come back together at some point.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
i have seen them 5-6 times, 3 this year.

one of my fav bands :(
glopped to nothingness bad day

mithologian

Reaction score
REST IN PEACE: The Human Abstract | Under the Gun Review

:scream: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.................

eventhetrees

What's a Panini?
Reaction score
This bums me out. That last tour was the best that I've ever seen them, but the dude wouldn't leave Corellia (or however its spelled)... At least I've seen them a number of times, great band, all EXCELLENT players...but shit happens..

Ninetyfour

Reaction score
Last time they played in the UK was a tiny set over in Leeds opening for Emmure, probably should have gone...

-One-

Not So Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Man, I am glad I got to see them opening for Born of Osiris last year, because that's not only how I got into them, but they played an amazing set. It was the night Digital Veil came out, and they played pretty much the entire album, if I recall. It was amazing.
Glad I got to see PtH with Henry, too.

Ninetyfour

Reaction score
Bit of news, Dean recorded this during Digital Veil, but it was never released. So nice!

')