The Human Abstract Megathread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score

Looks like someone's playing Repeater.

5594490_std.jpg

Reaction score
Just saw them tonight in D.C. with Darkest Hour and Born of Osiris, they put on a sick show! It was really awesome seeing them all with Ernie Ball instruments too.

Petal

Reaction score
Hey i think i saw u there parametric funk. haha, but yea they played great. First live audience they played complex terms for, as well as DH and Savor the kill. Fucked up my wrist crowd surfing tho :/

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
AJ got beefed! Sounds great. Seeing these guys next Thursday. Infinitely stoked.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Goddamnit. I saw these guys in Madrid back in March of 2009 along with Protest The Hero and The Chariot. They put out such an amazing live show! And even then AJ wasn't playing with them and Nathan was still their vocalist. Definitely great guys. Now that AJ's back I'm dying to see them live! Too bad I won't be able to for God knows how long :(... So, I demand you guys enjoy the fuck out of these shows! :)

FYP666

Kick The Gates Open
Reaction score
Just saw this the other day, though the video is kinda straight forward, I enjoyed the song! And had a couple of laughs at the pumped guitarist :lol:

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
Hell yeah. Ive dug The Human Abstract since Nocturne came out and glad to see they still kick some major ass. Im kind of bummed that Andrew Tapley isnt in the band anymore. Its cool AJ is back but Tapley was a cool guy, got to meet him and hang out and even talked online for awhile. Ill be seeing them with Darkest Hour and Born of Osiris when they come to tulsa!!!

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
i'm a metal blogger occasionally and my other blogger buddy works at a radio station.

guess what i have heard all of?

oh my god, i can't wait for my pre-order to comne.

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
haha, i just hope its better than Midheaven was.

Same here. I thought Midheaven was just horrible. They had some good parts on the CD, but not enough to make it worth anything. I'm liking what I've heard off Digital Veil so far. :yesway:

')