The Human Centipede

• Thread starter vampiregenocide
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
The most fucked up idea for a horror film I've ever seen.

I had my doubts about whether it would pull it off, such a weird idea could be more funny tha scary. But, it manages to avoid that and still not one of those films that goes out of its way to be gory (like Saw or Hostel). Its just an old school style horror film with a really fucked up mental idea.

I recommend it, one of the better horrors I've seen in a while. Theres a sequel planned, hopefully thats as good.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

orb451

Banned
Reaction score
Man that looks fucked up

In a good way though. So you've seen it? Without spoiling anything, is the reason behind him wanting to make a Human Centipede given in the movie at all or is just left at "he's a fucked up mad scientist/doctor"?

Just curious!

Marv Attaxx

Reaction score
Ewww Ewww Ewww Ewwww Ewwwww
:eek:
This looks so sick :lol:
I think I'm gonna have some fucked up nightmares tonight....

EDIT: lol at the end..."100% medically accurate"

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I've been meaning to watch this but from the Wiki article it sounds like nothing really happens so I've been putting it off

There's also a sequel in the works

orb451

Banned
Reaction score
:lol: "100% medically accurate" wtf?

According to the wiki article, they say the director/writer went through the trouble of talking to some doctor(s) about the movie and they said that what he'd proposed in the movie is at least plausible, though I think it said something like they'd need an I.V. drip as life support to keep them alive for a while.

That's what they mean by 100% medically accurate.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So somebody could live off of eating shit that was made out of shit from someone else? Why doesn't this make sense to me.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Man that looks fucked up

In a good way though. So you've seen it? Without spoiling anything, is the reason behind him wanting to make a Human Centipede given in the movie at all or is just left at "he's a fucked up mad scientist/doctor"?

Just curious!

I put this as a spoiler incase anyone doesn't want to know, but it isn't one really.

Basically an acclaimed surgeon who specialsed in separating conjoined twins, and he got a bit bored of dividing and decided to create. How he got quite so insane I don't know though.

I've been meaning to watch this but from the Wiki article it sounds like nothing really happens so I've been putting it off

Nah it does have a good plot.

Well, here's to hoping you end up being the head and not the ass. :cheers:

True, but no one is a winner when you see how he does the op. :ugh:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
So somebody could live off of eating shit that was made out of shit from someone else? Why doesn't this make sense to me.

That problem is sorta addressed in the film. I mean no ones done it before so he doesn't get it quite right.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Also, unless the trailer is depicting a dream sequence, we technically already know what happens? :confused:

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
I heard about this movie on the radio a few weeks back, and I finally saw this today, very creative, I liked it.

I want to see part 2 and see where they go with it.

')