The Human Centipede

• Thread starter vampiregenocide
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I have to see Event Horizon again. I remember parts from when I was young but unfortunately not enough to remember it being awesome.

"The Descent" was pretty sweet.

Also : Sphere is a pretty awesome movie too

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Raoul Duke

This is bat country
Reaction score
Just finished watching this movie...

Most fucked up movie EVER!

Don't really know what else to say

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
One recent horror movie that I quite enjoyed was "The Descent."

One of my favourite films. :yesway: The sequel is pretty awesome too. Check out Dog Soldiers too, by the same director.

I really want to watch THC again :lol: Might get it on DVD and have some mates over to see their reactions.

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
i watch event horizon having no idea what it was years ago...i thought it was really an awesome concept and as a nerd made total sense to me!!!!

will watch sunshine...saw the summary / synopsis on idmb..strange film!!!

gangaman

Reaction score
:hbang: that and also "event horizon" after watching event horizon i cant look at sam neal the same way when my kids watch jurrasic park lol. i keep expecting him to turn around with NO eyeballs saying"i have such sights to show you":evil:
i so agree haha

gangaman

Reaction score
Looks like a good film, although I literally lol'd when I saw the diagram. I've seen some fucking funny comments about this film on some other forums, such as:
2 girls one digestive system? this made my day hahahaha

nhersom

Banned
Reaction score
Saw the movie for the first time today. IMO the movie blew hard. The acting was way over dramatic as well. The asian guy was way over the top.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Saw the movie for the first time today. IMO the movie blew hard. The acting was way over dramatic as well. The asian guy was way over the top.

Over the top? He had his ass sewn to a girls face. :lol:

Despised_0515

Bassist of Redivider
Contributor
Reaction score
Someone just sent me the trailer.
I absolutely must see this movie.

Looking like the best horror I've seen made in a long time :yesway:

matty2fatty

Reaction score
I thought this was great, it's the first movie I've seen in a while that actually disturbed me.

I'm also surprised someone said that The Descent sequel was good. I avoided it because most of those types of sequels blow ass

Marv Attaxx

Reaction score
I love horror movies but the whole concept of "the human centipede" is too fucked up for me :ugh:
I think I'll pass on this one :lol:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I love horror movies but the whole concept of "the human centipede" is too fucked up for me :ugh:
I think I'll pass on this one :lol:

Its pretty well done, and not overly gorey or graphic, it is worth checking out trust. The next one is very messed up though by all accounts...twelve people...:ugh:

Marv Attaxx

Reaction score
I don't mind gory movies but just the imagination of people being sewn together and shitting into each others mouths freaks me out :lol:

Latest posts

')