The Ibanez 7 Club!

ShiftKey

SS.org irregular
Reaction score
my two 1527's Recently sold the clip lock one, and just play the one fitted with the sustainer and x2n7

Attachments

• the twins.JPG
    the twins.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 88

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

davidb1986

Reaction score
Taking advantage of a loophole here...
196752_1775313175951_1032966180_2051560_2856613_n.jpg

LOL I think the RGD 7321 look cool and I haven't been able to figure out how to change the title. My RG7321 is still having the artwork done on it by my friend. She's an amazing artist and is taking her time on it to make sure it looks amazing instead of looking like it was rushed. I hope to have pics of it up soon.

rfseet

Reaction score
where do you guys get them anyway? they seem to be popping up here more often than in the classifieds section.....

Gypsytease

Gypsy Messiah
Reaction score
Sup SS.org, Pleased to meet you all.

Can I join the club?

I bought an rg1527 off the 'bay a few weeks ago and have been loving it so far. Especially after I got it set up. But like a lot of people on here, the stock pick-ups have been a bit iffy IMO. Thinking of putting some BKP's in it.

Cheers, the one and only Gypsy lol

apiss

Reaction score
Sup SS.org, Pleased to meet you all.

Can I join the club?

I bought an rg1527 off the 'bay a few weeks ago and have been loving it so far. Especially after I got it set up. But like a lot of people on here, the stock pick-ups have been a bit iffy IMO. Thinking of putting some BKP's in it.

Cheers, the one and only Gypsy lol

:wavey: Welcome to SS.org, dude!

Yes, you can join the club! But you need to post pictures of your 1527. :metal:

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah pretty much. The RG7620 when it was first released was the top 7 string model you could get without buying the Universe.

The trems are great, the neck feels very very similar to a Universe neck and overall sound great. Where as the cheaper 7420 came with a different trem and pickups and were considered good but not as good as the 7620.

habicore_5150

El Psy Congroove
Reaction score
where do you guys get them anyway? they seem to be popping up here more often than in the classifieds section.....

some RG76's pop up on craigslist (and sometimes, its partly our fault as to why they're on there for more than 5 minutes), few others on eBay from time to time

im soon set on getting mine within the week or next

rippedflesh89

Reaction score

EBAY DUDE!!

ive been browsing ebay everyday for the last few months searching for a really nice new RG7.... and i dont think there EVER was a day outta those couple of months where i ddnt find at least one RG7620 on there....

they usually go for something like this:

mint: 500-600$
near mint: 400-500$
fair: 300-400$
beat: 150-300$

so really, how much you wanna pay and the condition you prefer matter...

i was looking for a mint to near mint guitar, which took a little while to find a nice deal... but if you dont mind a beatup guitar (you could always strip the body of paint and oil finish it if it has a ton of paint chips) you can find one very quickly and for a very nice price

Vhyken

Reaction score
Just bought my very 1st Ibanez 7 String from a forumite! woohoo.. finally, im a member now hehe.. Still waiting for him to ship the guitar though. ^_^\m/

')