The Ibanez 7 Club!

astm

Reaction score
Oh, quick question for ye guys - how fast do you burn through trem-arm bushings? I seem to need to replace them every 2 months or so.

like 3-4 months... but that was in 07, as I need new ones. Wan't to buy but don't know where (besides ibanezrules.com, but I'm looking for another alternative)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Out of this Swirled

..... super regular
Contributor
Reaction score
The green and black UV is just classic for me, I can see john on the top of that bus playing the "Lie" solo as we speak.

I have to agree with the pups IMO they should have been direct mounted I asked the guy making bodies for me to use all direct mount as the 2 above show.

Valserp

Only plays 1 string
Reaction score
like 3-4 months... but that was in 07, as I need new ones. Wan't to buy but don't know where (besides ibanezrules.com, but I'm looking for another alternative)

Any big music-store should have them. I bought a 12-pack from Thomann.de

astm

Reaction score
Any big music-store should have them. I bought a 12-pack from Thomann.de
Can't find any.:scratch:

My only alternative is Ibanez rules, but I think that it's a little too expensive. My national ibanez dealer doesn't even have bushings...

DaveCarter

Melowiddler
Reaction score
If you wanted, you can actually replace the Ibanez pop-in arm with a Floyd Rose screw-in arm, so that the arm screws in to place with a collar. Its a reversible mod so you could change back if you dont like it, and its really cheap and easy to do. There's plenty of info on this site on how to do it.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
If you wanted, you can actually replace the Ibanez pop-in arm with a Floyd Rose screw-in arm, so that the arm screws in to place with a collar. Its a reversible mod so you could change back if you dont like it, and its really cheap and easy to do. There's plenty of info on this site on how to do it.

:agreed: I did this a while back with my RG620X, and may be doing these to my Edge Pros soon as well. Such a great mod, but I'm not fussy and I like both ways.

Reaction score
long live my sc607b!!

tumblr_lbc28dKuhQ1qav6f6.png

max-streich

Reaction score
I want to buy a 7 string . On ebay there is a rg 7620 in new condition offered by a shop in germany. they want 750 euros. is it a good price when the guitar is as new or is it too much.
best regards

Valserp

Only plays 1 string
Reaction score
Would do it, but I love how low-profile the original arm is. The floyd one sticks a bit far off the body, no?

Michael T

Sea Turtles mate
Contributor
Reaction score
Just saw this Post figured I'd add mine.
99 7620, Dimarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire, Elysian Custom Mahogany Body.
101_1430.jpg

99 7620 Seymour Duncan Blackouts, Kinda dirty but shes a player
101_1453.jpg

syndrone

You Must Listen To SYNDRONE
Reaction score
i just bought a fucking RG1527 ! hahaha

i wanna join the club then :( any official stuff going on? ;P

specs:

- it has the old neck! not the "new" one with the 2 walnut (?) stripes in it, but the old one that looks more like a wizard II for 7 strings (with only 1 added big stripe) = "ultra neck"? 3 piece.

- Bareknuckle pickups: warpig (neck) and painkiller (bridge)

- a big brass block on the tremolo (to increase sustain and overall balance? never heard to be honest...) but i get the old block with it so np to set it back if it`s crap.

- cosmo black hardware

- F0420508 (2004 made?)

- colour: some grey / anthracite

- incl. case

- edge pro 7 (i hope its good, my old jem555 had such an edge pro and i thought WTF IS THIS SH1*T?!). but on a prestige ibanez i think it shouldn`t be a let down.

- price for the guitar: 557€ / 730 USD (what you think? too much? decent price?)

of course this makes no sense without pics, i know i know.... SO INCOMING SOON hahaha ;D and i will add a NGD (because i never did that and i want to be like you all.... haha ;P)

how cool is that? *happy happy*

Reaction score
Welcome to the club CoB!
I'll repost pics of mine after the modding is done. I'm hoping to naturalize it. Cause the new paint job barely passes as a paint job.

rippedflesh89

Reaction score
i just joined this club!!! i have a RG7620GN from 2000 modded w/a black pickguard.... pics will be up after christmas after i install my burnt chrome BKP MM7 set.... will do a late NGD thread

apiss

Reaction score
- edge pro 7 (i hope its good, my old jem555 had such an edge pro and i thought WTF IS THIS SH1*T?!). but on a prestige ibanez i think it shouldn`t be a let down.

JEM555's have Edge Pro II, less superior compared to Edge Pro and of course, Edge Pro 7. They may look identical, but they're different. Edge Pro's won't let ya down!

And welcome to the club!

syndrone

You Must Listen To SYNDRONE
Reaction score
JEM555's have Edge Pro II, less superior compared to Edge Pro and of course, Edge Pro 7. They may look identical, but they're different. Edge Pro's won't let ya down!

And welcome to the club!

yayyyy! :ryan:
thx! :D

aleXander

BlackByPopularDemand
Reaction score
I will be joining this club very soon!
I just put a 7620GP on layaway with a crappy routing job for emgs!
But oh well nothing some wood filler and a refinish can't fix.
I'm thinkin' japanese rising sun finish!

habicore_5150

El Psy Congroove
Reaction score
hope to at least get my foot in the door here
some guy selling his MIJ '99 stock '76 for about $425 (USD)
hopefully when i get a couple of things sold, ill be able to get it
but if not...ah well, i can wait . . . longer :scream:

')