The Ibanez 7 Club!

cregmachine

Reaction score
Here's mine..
27yctwh.jpg

A bit dirty, SD Invader pickup.

i got invaders in mine aswell they sound pretty good im just repaint mine a bit, keeping the black but was thinkin of addin some bright green pinstripes

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TruckstopChuckie

Reaction score
I'm in.
This is my RG7321. All stock except for the vinyl fretboard inlay I got from the 'bay.
I'm only playing metal at home, so I'm pretty happy with it so far. Sounds good through Guitar Rig 4. I'm a country-rock/funk kinda guy, so with a seven stringer I get to live out my metal fetish in my home studio. At least it makes me wanna sit down with a metronome and practice scales and alternate picking, so I guess in the long run, it makes me a better guitarist.:shred:

IMG_20110104224331.jpg

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
in this club also :agreed:

all stock except for the bridge pickup, which a D-Activator 7.... also changed the knobs to neon green fender knobs and the pickups have neon green bobbin toppers...

this is my uv7bk wanna-be guitar
Holy shit, I want that. :agreed:

Here is me onstage, enjoying my 7321:

l_3724216d23cad92283a78b71d7fdd443.jpg

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
I have one, it has a loose jack, and I plan on eventually stripping the finish and painting it neon green.

Phlegethon

Reaction score
I would be in this club as well, with a modified 7321. seems to be a vast number of us on the site that owns them lol

100_0509.jpg

has V7 7 and a V8 7 in place of the AH set it had stock, also swapped the pots and jack out when I swapped the pickups (bought a set of cts pots, and had a switchcraft jack lying around) and had a setup done on it. I keep it in E standard with low B(B standard for sevens I suppose), using 10-59s'

for what I need it for and what I paid for it I'm not complaining. and it actually sounds a lot better than it's given credit for as well. I will be replacing the nut and frets with tusq and SS frets when they wear, but those are just as much maintenance issues as upgrades so not too sure they count

Overtone

Reaction score
I bought one used last night, with green d-activators in it and everything else stock. Great condition, great price :D

I need to get my gauge strings on there and do a setup to know for sure, but so far I am liking the high gain sounds from the d-activators quite a lot but hating the position 2/3/4 sounds and how it is on the clean channel. I'll mess with the amp and the pickup height too... I'd rather not replace them since I have a custom supposedly in the works and this will either be sold or demoted to "beater" guitar status when I get it.

cypher_xl

7 String Samurai
Reaction score
I love my 7321 to bits....I love the simplicity but it surprisingly packs a punch. havent got any major mods on except for a d-activator in the bridge. still undecided what to put in the neck.

i only wish this came with a reverse headstock and i could die happy :D

aleXander

BlackByPopularDemand
Reaction score
I love my 7321 to bits....I love the simplicity but it surprisingly packs a punch. havent got any major mods on except for a d-activator in the bridge. still undecided what to put in the neck.

i only wish this came with a reverse headstock and i could die happy :D

put a d-activator in the neck too
great combo, they're made for eachother =) :lol:

rippedflesh89

Reaction score
hopefully when my RGD7321 is in hand i may also join the club LOL

how would that make any sense??? this is an RG7321 club, not a RGD7321 club... and from what ive seen, that RGD7321 is very different from the RG7321....

but thats just me

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
how would that make any sense??? this is an RG7321 club, not a RGD7321 club... and from what ive seen, that RGD7321 is very different from the RG7321....

but thats just me

have you taken a good look at the thread title mate

even if someone intended this to be strictly the RG, it's still left open to even the RGD 7321, it's still a 7321

ascender

Reaction score
I'll play too!

352nrqv.jpg

33410m0.jpg

d6yxt.jpg

-5 way toggle switch / Tone knob delete
-Shifted the vol. knob to the tone position
-3 way Gibson-style switch at vol. position
-BK Coldsweat in the bridge ... thinking about pulling it out though. Not that I'm not happy with it, I just think I'm more of a DiMarzio kind of guy
-Faux binding
-DiMarzio Cliplock system

Once the weather breaks, I'm gonna refinish her. It sucks having a detatched, unheated garage!:scream:
Think I'm gonna add some bevels to the body as well, but we'll see.

m4rK

Reaction score
I ran the red all the way up the neck. :yesway:
P1061688.jpg

P1061683.jpg

I want to do a blood splatter on the black too. I have a white guitar with bloodsplatter that I just love!

Also, does anyone know if the new style bridge available to buy?

MrGignac

Sonderkommando
Reaction score
mrgignac-albums-geets-picture4558-my-new-7321.jpg

bought this from a fellow forum member. I have to say i was surprised at how well the stock pups sounded. i plan on swaping them out anyway. I want to put a burl laminate top on it and graphtech saddles. i think the faux binding on everyones actually looks great! will have to consider it.

Asrial

Whisper into nose
Reaction score
This thread has given me an urge to stuff away my 7321, to the day where i got money enough to totally customize it to these specs;
New finish that resembles a painting
Aftermath BKP pickup in bridge, with neck filled up, epoxy'd, laminated with a wood laminate, so it is totally invisible
A killswitch
Only 1x volume knob (gone is the tone-knob and PU lever)

Woop.

spudler_t

Reaction score
I just Bought one on 12-24-2010 it finally arrived on 1-3-2011. I will get pics this Evening as I have been Buffing it out to remove any of the Minor Pick scratches, and what seems to be a little deeper button or something scratches on back. It is almost completely scratch free just one more pass and it will be Perfect. I think I need to do something with the neck some inlays or something to get rid of the Dots.
BTW M4rk that is so sweeet. The Knobs and taking all the way up the neck really causes it to standout and look very Nice.

')