The Ibanez 7 Club!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
This one used to be mine
IMG_1378.jpg

I hope to soon get another, so if any of you dudes are considering getting rid of yours soon (ESPECIALLY a 1527M), I'm gonna be offering an ESP/LTD m1000 deluxe. The guitar is baller, but I really need a 7 for this upcoming project, and I miss my 1527's neck so much. :(

Djent

Obviously!
Reaction score
Here's my 7620. Got it for $250 last fall.
I'm the 3rd owner of this guitar. Somehow, the first owner broke the neck. So, he got a neck from Warmoth (I knew they made necks with the Fender logo, but not the Ibanez logo). As a result, I don't know the serial number of this guitar. If anyone can read Warmoth serial numbers, the number on the back of the neck is W94081905.
Came without the back cover, the trem bar, and the pressure pads for the nut.
Planning to swap out the pickups for some EMGs. Came close to getting some cheap EMGs on eBay, twice, but both times I lost out at the last second.:mad:
Probably going to get the pressure pads and the trem bar when I get some money.
RG7620.jpg
RG7620_2.jpg

surge

Reaction score
ARGH, I finally got around to installing the floyd upgrades brass block today -- had to take everything apart (scary for newb like me) -- and when I finally got it on and all the saddles back in place, I realized the tremol-no small clamp doesn't fit. BOLLOCKS! Gotta get the large clamp :( I'll post some decent pics when I'm finally done with it and got it all set up.

Anonymous

Expect us
Reaction score
I have a 7321.
I'll post a pic of it soon nothing is really different about the body.
The nut is bone or graphite
icon5.gif

The pickups are
ToneZone(Neck position)
PAF(Bridge)

MrGignac

Sonderkommando
Reaction score
wow sweet fireplace shot, did you paint the bridgeplate or buy that special?

Soulthief

Toch maar vertalen?
Reaction score
Here is mine:

241kqc0.jpg

35ja0ch.jp

Put DiMarzio D-Activators in the bridge and neck, put on red stripes and a chrome/silver dragon..... just black was just... well... to dark i guess...

Overtime i had to replace the input cause it was getting loose and a potmeter :)
But i still wanna change the bridge to the gibratar bridge the newer RG7321 has...

Last edited:

snowblind56

Reaction score
Here's my 7620. Got it for $250 last fall.
I'm the 3rd owner of this guitar. Somehow, the first owner broke the neck. So, he got a neck from Warmoth (I knew they made necks with the Fender logo, but not the Ibanez logo). As a result, I don't know the serial number of this guitar. If anyone can read Warmoth serial numbers, the number on the back of the neck is W94081905.
Came without the back cover, the trem bar, and the pressure pads for the nut.
Planning to swap out the pickups for some EMGs. Came close to getting some cheap EMGs on eBay, twice, but both times I lost out at the last second.:mad:
Probably going to get the pressure pads and the trem bar when I get some money.

Warmoth will not make a neck to fit Ibanez. If anything, they would do a paddle headstock that you have to cut yourself, but either way the scale wouldn't match up. Warmoth does a 25" scale while Ibanez is 25.5".

snowblind56

Reaction score
If I see one of these around (which I do right now) how much should I spend on it?

$500 seems to be the average price for an RG7620 in good condition, but anywhere between $300-$600 is common depending on the condition of the guitar, if it comes with the original case, or if it has aftermarket pickups. You can pick them up really cheap if someone has no idea what they have, if they haven't played it since 1999 when they got it because they liked Korn, or if they are blowing it out for crack money.

Tones

Red paperclip trader
Reaction score
For completely stock, and excellent to mint condition, I don't see you paying more than 500 bucks for one.

')