The Ibanez 7 Club!

7stringDemon

Reaction score
Wow! I've never seen a shot of an Edge 7 with (what appears to be) no pitting or finish loss.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dani2901

Reaction score
:wag:

Here's my minty 1990 Japanese UV77MC for ya.

IMG_8359-1.jpg

:minions:

If you ever let this go... let me know

HUGH JAYNUS

I’m a grown ass man
Reaction score
I'm hoping to join the club very soon. But with a proper introduction. its only a RG7321, but it wont be stock for long hehehe. And who the hell wants to see that thing stock anyway.

Oh the amount of work i have to do for these mods. Ibanez should be paying ME!

Selkies

BTBAM!?
Reaction score
Finally decided to join to pick up a Prestige again, ive had plenty of RG7620s, RG7420s, and a RG1527M, but this monster is a completely different story

HUGH JAYNUS

I’m a grown ass man
Reaction score
some sexy ones in here. but now its my turn! forgive the shitty cell phone pics

specs:
Hipshot saddles,
Hipshot locking tuners,
Earvana compensated nut,
random neck pup (i dont remember what it is),
Dimarzio Crunchlab in bridge,
killpot,
single volume moved out of the way of my picking hand,
and some chameleon carbon fiber vinyl wrap i bought off of ebay which i found thanks to bannyd and his thread http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/lu...bon-fiber-chameleon-green-purple-wrapped.html
which i fvcked up a little in a couple spots and i tried to hide em in these pics

HUGH JAYNUS

I’m a grown ass man
Reaction score
^ Wow! That carbon fiber wrap looks awesome!

as long as you dont see the spots i ruined lol. the wrap was insanely cheap and easy to use. but i held the heat gun for too long in a couple spots and it kinda melted the texture off. so its kinda smooth lol.

as you can see on the bottom horn here

ibanezgitarrero

Ready to RAWK.
Reaction score
That looks great, congratulations! How did you do the logo? It's obviously above the vinyl wrap, but was it another sticker or a decal, etc.?

enghell

Funeral Doom
Reaction score
Hey guys.

If I may, I'll be entering the club in ten days (on the 25th) when I'm picking up not my first Ibanez (got a SR505, 5 string bass already) but my first Ibanez 7-string, a RGD2127FX.

Will swap to white Bare Knuckle Warpig pickups before I put any photos on here, hopefully they'll look cool against that matte black body. :)

enghell

Funeral Doom
Reaction score
Alright guys, got my RGD2127FX today. This is my first Ibanez guitar and my first 7 string. This guitar plays very easily and it's just plain awesome, though the stock pickups are a bit muffled and not that awesome.

But I also received a package from Bare Knuckle Pickups with a pair of ceramic Warpigs and holy .... after swapping pickups this guitar turns into THE metal axe that I've been looking for for years! :hbang: Aggressive and clear and just perfect for this guitar. So, now I guess I can finally be a member of the Ibanez 7 Club.

Oh, a couple of crappy photos (it's night time here so this will have to be for now).
rgd-1.jpg

rgd-2.jpg

rgd-3.jpg

rgd-4.jpg
rgd-5.jpg

adTIy-dr

')