The INVERTED Guitar! Halo Guitars Content...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
On a slightly more on topic note, i actually really like thedesign of the guitar, it would look killer as an 8 string with a 30" scale :yesway: And, if made by anyone but Halo, i would buy one.

yingmin

Parker über alles
Reaction score
I love how Halo threads consist of Waylon making an excited post about how awesome his newest guitar is, and then everybody else shitting on it for pages, with Waylon never responding.

Yoshi

Reaction score
Like most HALO guitars it's hideous. Is SAL still an endorsee? That guy was gonna make it huge, he was so much better than us normal folk.

W4D

Bass Player
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Yeah this post is like 6 months old. Anywho... Not saying much about anything on this site right now I am busy with something major on my end.

I personally like shape. I agree the guitar in the photo is not perfect. But as I stated it was a prototype made by the factory.

Anywho... Major press release coming up.

Take care everyone.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
:rofl: Harsh dude :lol:

Waylon, i get that there are some issues, but seriously, sort out the QC, your guitars are pretty cool (im really liking this one), and im positive youd get more business.

W4D

Bass Player
Contributor
Reaction score
Something major eh? Maybe hiring some competent luthiers?

Ha Ha.. Dude your just funny....

Actually I am finally going to be able to do things "MY WAY". The deal with Halo is to many other people had control of what happened with the company, and I was never able to do what needed to be done to correct the issues at hand.

I will tell everyone more soon.

Anyone here in Texas? Just curious...

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Yeah this post is like 6 months old. Anywho... Not saying much about anything on this site right now I am busy with something major on my end.

I personally like shape. I agree the guitar in the photo is not perfect. But as I stated it was a prototype made by the factory.

Anywho... Major press release coming up.

Take care everyone.

I'd say a nice 3+3 headstock on that guitar would look pretty sweet.

Toshiro

Contributor
Reaction score
Here's an idea, hire Cort or the World Factory to make this stuff, instead of the same factory that makes the First Act guitars Walmart sells. :lol:

Toshiro

Contributor
Reaction score

Having actually had a Halo in my possession for a couple days, I'd say more like Walmart First Act. ;) They don't seem to be quite as bad as Devries. Now, if Devries bought complete Chinese guitars on ebay and just stamped his name on the headstock.... :lol:

Yoshi

Reaction score
Ha Ha.. Dude your just funny....

Actually I am finally going to be able to do things "MY WAY". The deal with Halo is to many other people had control of what happened with the company, and I was never able to do what needed to be done to correct the issues at hand.

I will tell everyone more soon.

Anyone here in Texas? Just curious...

I don't know how well you would take this but don't take it negatively.

The biggest thing keeping me from buying your guitars are that the general shape is just...well it looks cheap. Your designs etc just don't flow well. The only one I liked was the superstrat with the in line headstock. The 667 could do with a less BC rich style headstock, and the morbus headstock would look much better if it were a bit thinner.

Andrew_B

Reaction score
looks like you took down the pics....

but i knew i had seen simillar before.... lol

a0109.jpg

Latest posts

')