The INVERTED Guitar! Halo Guitars Content...

bulletbass man

Classical & Metal
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Yeah this post is like 6 months old. Anywho... Not saying much about anything on this site right now I am busy with something major on my end.

I personally like shape. I agree the guitar in the photo is not perfect. But as I stated it was a prototype made by the factory.

Anywho... Major press release coming up.

Take care everyone.

Just a bit of advice. Don't take proffessionial pictures of fucked up prototypes. Especially since you have terrible history. If you say hey guys how do you like this general shape then you could possibly get away with that. But introducing a guitar as an item to buy where the only known model looks like absolute shit isn't going to do well for your company. Hard for someone to believe you're turning things around when even the prototypes are fucked up. You don't generally go to NAMM and Ibanez has thier factory duds on the wall man. :spock:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

W4D

Bass Player
Contributor
Reaction score
Well if you would have read a bit before. Lots stuff happened on inside the company, and well decisions made allot of times that I did not agree with. I wanted to change things around, but the fact remains that other people got involved and well you can only do so much as just one person in the company.

I have not technically been part of HALO for a few months now. I left the company to pursue a new venture and do things my way.

Official Press Release Coming Soon...

As said before take care. I have allot of work ahead of me here and if you wanna ask me anything feel free and PM me.

Thanks...

Waylon Ford

Dusty201087

Kenyon class of 2014
Reaction score
Well if you would have read a bit before. Lots stuff happened on inside the company, and well decisions made allot of times that I did not agree with. I wanted to change things around, but the fact remains that other people got involved and well you can only do so much as just one person in the company.

I have not technically been part of HALO for a few months now. I left the company to pursue a new venture and do things my way.

Official Press Release Coming Soon...

As said before take care. I have allot of work ahead of me here and if you wanna ask me anything feel free and PM me.

Thanks...

Waylon Ford

Dude, I am excited to hear the new press release and I hope you can start making some quality guitars, but I think you have to understand the neg light "Halo" gets around here. I don't think anyone's mad at you seeing as you're not Halo, but you kind of represent them in a way so that gets put out on you. But besides that I'll be waiting for the press release and hoping you can turn Halo or whatever company you're with around and start making some quality instruments :hbang:

W4D

Bass Player
Contributor
Reaction score
Dude, I am excited to hear the new press release and I hope you can start making some quality guitars, but I think you have to understand the neg light "Halo" gets around here. I don't think anyone's mad at you seeing as you're not Halo, but you kind of represent them in a way so that gets put out on you. But besides that I'll be waiting for the press release and hoping you can turn Halo or whatever company you're with around and start making some quality instruments :hbang:

Thanks.

It will be a great thing. If anyone is in Texas feel free and write me and schedule a time to come on by as soon as we are open. I am stoked to actually be able to get back to the doing what I do "MY WAY".

I will copy Press Release when the time comes.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
Im kinda excited tbh. As long as there are a few less "br00tal" designs, and good workmanship, i may even be down to buy one ;)

Will you be doing full customs? Or more production line style?

Koshchei

Banned
Reaction score
Grats on starting your new company. I look forward to seeing some good "Waylon" guitars. With more emphasis on quality and workmanship and less on nasty S&M goth hookers, you should do well :)

Inazone

Reaction score
Good luck on the new venture. I've been aware of Halo guitars for a long time, but as with a number of other folks here, my only personal experience was as a guitar tech at a festival where a donated Halo (no idea what model, but it was sent as part of a sponsorship thing) was dropped in my lap right out of the shipping box at the last minute. Definitely not the proper way to form an opinion about a guitar.

Anyway, I think that there is certainly a market for "semi-custom" guitars assembled in the USA from imported parts. If I'm not mistaken, the Route 101 guitars that had a pretty good reputation a few years back (before being abruptly discontinued) were built that way, and by most accounts were very nice. I think that letting people spec out a guitar built off a checklist from overseas components is great for those who can't afford true USA construction . . . as long as it's made crystal clear that it isn't *handmade* here. Hell, I'd probably buy a guitar like that if it meant getting features I want without requiring mods later.

W4D

Bass Player
Contributor
Reaction score
Good luck on the new venture. I've been aware of Halo guitars for a long time, but as with a number of other folks here, my only personal experience was as a guitar tech at a festival where a donated Halo (no idea what model, but it was sent as part of a sponsorship thing) was dropped in my lap right out of the shipping box at the last minute. Definitely not the proper way to form an opinion about a guitar.

Anyway, I think that there is certainly a market for "semi-custom" guitars assembled in the USA from imported parts. If I'm not mistaken, the Route 101 guitars that had a pretty good reputation a few years back (before being abruptly discontinued) were built that way, and by most accounts were very nice. I think that letting people spec out a guitar built off a checklist from overseas components is great for those who can't afford true USA construction . . . as long as it's made crystal clear that it isn't *handmade* here. Hell, I'd probably buy a guitar like that if it meant getting features I want without requiring mods later.

These guitars will be made 100 percent in Houston, Texas and people are welcome to come visit the shop any time once it is open.

W4D

Bass Player
Contributor
Reaction score
Im kinda excited tbh. As long as there are a few less "br00tal" designs, and good workmanship, i may even be down to buy one ;)

Will you be doing full customs? Or more production line style?

It will be a line of guitars about 6 designs. And also a full on custom shop as well.

All guitars will be made per order, and they will be 100% made in Texas.

W4D

Bass Player
Contributor
Reaction score
Grats on starting your new company. I look forward to seeing some good "Waylon" guitars. With more emphasis on quality and workmanship and less on nasty S&M goth hookers, you should do well :)

Thanks!

The new venture will indeed be marketed different and to a wider range of players as well.

W4D

Bass Player
Contributor
Reaction score

Thanks very much!

W4D

Bass Player
Contributor
Reaction score
looks like you took down the pics....

but i knew i had seen simillar before.... lol

Influence was from that guitar as well as from others. Just as other companies have been influenced by others in the past.

Reaction score
Guys he is back on eBay,

Trading as Osarflies.
eBay My World - oscarflies

Now what we do have is Devries Custom Guitars Address

123 Deletedbyasuperhandsomemod Street
Nudemanistan
Scotland 77777

I know there are a lot of you dying to catch up with him.
and you can now even see it on google earth as well.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Guys he is back on eBay,

Trading as Osarflies.
eBay My World - oscarflies

Now what we do have is Devries Custom Guitars Address

I know there are a lot of you dying to catch up with him.
and you can now even see it on google earth as well.

This isn't even about Devries! :scratch: We get that you don't like the guy given you've posted the EXACT same message in the 2 other threads but at least keep it relevant

Latest posts

')