The iOS Amp Modeler App Thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ripper7620

Reaction score
I like the Sonic Port because it has a 1/4 stereo out instead of the usual 1/8 for going into the effect return of an amp

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
Is the Echotape delay really strange for anybody else now? Setting the delay length barely works like a slider, it's more like a switch now. I only moved the slider a few millimeters to the right and this was the difference.

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/zalbu/delay[/SC]

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Did a cover of Marilyn Manson's "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)" cover using Jam Up, if anyone wants the preset, it's called "Sweet Dreams Manson Cover"

leftnotright

Reaction score
is there any drum apps out there that works similar to ezdrummer? I am looking hard at ezdrummer at the moment but I do a lot on the ipad. If I get ezdrummer, then I would have it on my PC.

Reaction score
I for some reason, could not get stompbox to work with jamup/bias via audiobus. It gets muted. Any of you guys encountered this?

Steinmetzify

CHUG & SLUDGE
Reaction score
is there any drum apps out there that works similar to ezdrummer? I am looking hard at ezdrummer at the moment but I do a lot on the ipad. If I get ezdrummer, then I would have it on my PC.

Not really man; I went thru a few drum apps before I got to EZDrummer 2; it's easy enough to export and drag into your iPad that it's no big deal so I just went with that.

leftnotright

Reaction score
Not really man; I went thru a few drum apps before I got to EZDrummer 2; it's easy enough to export and drag into your iPad that it's no big deal so I just went with that.

ya, there is jack shit for drum tools on the ipad. apps store Funny that toontrack is not all over that opportunity.:scratch:

Thrashman

Got Groove?
Reaction score
Did a quick recording test with jamup+BIAS for guitars and bass.. The volume is uneven and the overall mix is pretty horrible but you get the jist. Gonna rerecord it properly and up the bpm a notch or two.

used a telecaster with a bkp piledriver and a stock peavey G-bass.
Tuned to (Low to high) A# G C F G C

https://soundcloud.com/chrislarsen/jamupbias-test

Thrashman

Got Groove?
Reaction score
Thanks. I actually made two custom amps in BIAS that I imported to JamUp where I added compression, a boost and some gating.. with the Loomis EQ post-amp.. So I can't really tell you. :ugh:

Steinmetzify

CHUG & SLUDGE
Reaction score
Thanks. I actually made two custom amps in BIAS that I imported to JamUp where I added compression, a boost and some gating.. with the Loomis EQ post-amp.. So I can't really tell you. :ugh:

You don't have to tell me; you can upload it to the JamUp share and let me know which name to search under. :) I dig it and think it'd sound great with my baritone.

Thrashman

Got Groove?
Reaction score
You don't have to tell me; you can upload it to the JamUp share and let me know which name to search under. :) I dig it and think it'd sound great with my baritone.

Ohh :lol: I'm not too sure as I'm using a bkp piledriver (a tele single coil that is),

But the amp is out there and is named "Oakworks Metal", so search for that and check it.

weirdoku

Reaction score
Did a quick recording test with jamup+BIAS for guitars and bass.. The volume is uneven and the overall mix is pretty horrible but you get the jist. Gonna rerecord it properly and up the bpm a notch or two.

used a telecaster with a bkp piledriver and a stock peavey G-bass.
Tuned to (Low to high) A# G C F G C

https://soundcloud.com/chrislarsen/jamupbias-test

It sounds siiiick.

leftnotright

Reaction score
Anyone liking the new Acoustic pack in Jamup. Doesn't sound that radically different....maybe I don't have a good setup yet. Not sure if the 10$ was worth it or not.

')