The last of us by Naughty dog

• Thread starter DiezelMonster
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
physics actually work there. have a fat guy, skinny guy, and a buff guy get into three different but similar car accidents. the fat guy survives over the other two as he has more cushion for his organs, so he can absorb more impact.

now shooting them in the head is something different...

i personally didn't have any issue with the uncharted physics. but i did have an issue with their repetitive combat system. sneak. shoot. hide. sneak. punch. hide.

There'd probably be a difference in body shots, but not as much as is represented in the game. If that were the case I wouldn't feel so apprehensive about walking through bad neighbourhoods.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
So stoked for this. This single game sold me on the 320gb PS3 slim I picked up the other day :yesway:

Semichastny

Reaction score
The game looks good! I will probally buy it, I am a big fan of naughty dog however IGN has hyped this game to death.

wayward

Banned
Reaction score
Since I first saw stories and segments from this game, I've been following it really closely; And after I saw actual gameplay, this may be the only game that will make me buy a PS3.

Pav

???
Reaction score
Games like this make me want to trade my loud, older gen 60gb PS3 for a new slim one and get back into PS3. Such a sexy system.

Stealth7

Reaction score
I certainly am! :yesway: There hasn't been much news on it lately though and no concrete date either.

Reaction score
This game is why owning PS3, 360, and a gaming PC is awesome. ;)

I'm totally stoked about this game, but have practically starved myself of information. When is it slated for release?

Mexi

Reaction score
jesus I can see that clicking and haunting wailing sound of those infected getting into my dreams

st2012

Texas CEO / RHLC
Reaction score
Looking forward to this one, love me some ND. :yesway:

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
I got a ps3 in anticipation...and to play some other exclusives/have access to old Final Fantasy, but yeah. :lol: This looks fangoddamntastic. I was a little disappointed when I heard they were adding in zombie-type characters - really? It looked perfect before, why taint a beautiful human drama with a tired horror trope? - but that can't really ruin the fantastic execution I've seen so far, so I'm definitely still stoked. :wub:

')