The last of us by Naughty dog

• Thread starter DiezelMonster
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Matt_D_

Reaction score
An amazing game that makes you kill several hundred people to reach a humane ending where you
save one
weird. but awesome. but did I really have to kill 700+ people?

also the clickers were totally fricking OP

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
Just Beat this game in pretty much one 15 hour sitting because i only had one chance because i do not own a ps3 lol. It was pretty neat. Reminded me of Metal gear solid more then anything.

The ending were the whole game's story built up to nothing was kinda lame. But enjoyed everything else.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Who's grabbin the DLC? can't wait to play it even though it sounds like its gonna be only 2hrs. Curious to see if it's available at midnight.

The other thing is some rumors that they might even consider doing a Last of Us 2.

warpedsoul

Reaction score
Who's grabbin the DLC? can't wait to play it even though it sounds like its gonna be only 2hrs. Curious to see if it's available at midnight.

The other thing is some rumors that they might even consider doing a Last of Us 2.

I hope they do a sequel. It was top 5 of the PS3 catalog.

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
My girlfriend just beat it today. Got her the DLC for Valentine's day.
ive been thinking ill start the actual game now haha. Just watched her play through the game and never started one myself!

rectifryer

Banned
Reaction score
I will be grabbing the DLC. This game was fantastic. The characters weren't perfect angels. They were humans making mistakes in the apocalypse. This made it really immersive for me.

There is so much room for a sequel.

tranqx

Reaction score
Left Behind is the perfect example of "short but sweet." Seriously ruled.

tranqx

Reaction score
You guys should check out the comics by Darkhorse, pretty cool prequel story stuff!

')