The lefty auction thread!

• Thread starter Pauly
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Slaytanic

Reaction score
Guys I STILL have my Feline 7 string body for sale.

Pictures:
DSC00163.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

DSC00161.jpg

DSC00159.jpg

DSC00158.jpg

DSC00157.jpg

Specs:

Price:
£120 although I'm open to offers.

I like it, would you have a neck to go with it for an extra amount of cash?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AgileLefty

hates brand snobs
Reaction score
thought i'd post this here. i'm NOT willing to ship because i no longer have a case for this beast. i sold it with an SX bass a few days ago.

i am about halfway between Washington D.C. and Richmond V.A. i'm willing to drive up to 2 hours or so to meet you. ONLY serious buyers please. here is the link to my craigslist ad with pictures. you can also see videos of it on my youtube page.

LEFT HANDED 8 STRING GUITAR

AgileLefty

hates brand snobs
Reaction score
looking to trade my lefty Agile Intrepid Pro Dual passive for any interesting 6's or 7's. hit me up with offers. worst i can say is no

:)

ActofGod

Reaction score
Looking for an Ibanez 7-string RG. If anyone ever sees one...yo

INFRANAUT

GUITAR BASTARD
Reaction score
Hi there fellow left-handers! I am looking to buy a left-handed baritone 6 string if any of you southpaws out there are selling one? So far the models out there that have caught my eye are the Agile AB-3000 and the Schecter C-1 EX: Does anyone on here have one of these they want to sell, or know of somewhere/someone I could buy one from (preferably in the UK)? Rondo Music haven't got any lefty AB-3000s in stock at the moment.

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
Hi there fellow left-handers! I am looking to buy a left-handed baritone 6 string if any of you southpaws out there are selling one? So far the models out there that have caught my eye are the Agile AB-3000 and the Schecter C-1 EX: Does anyone on here have one of these they want to sell, or know of somewhere/someone I could buy one from (preferably in the UK)? Rondo Music haven't got any lefty AB-3000s in stock at the moment.

I actually have a lefty tribal blue ab-3500 that I've been trying to sell. I'm sadly not in the UK.

INFRANAUT

GUITAR BASTARD
Reaction score
Thanks for the prompt reply! What sort of condition is it in? How much would you be looking to sell it for? Would you ship to the UK?

Psionicist

Reaction score
Thats an Emperion Lefty. People interested in that might want to search the forums on Emperion before considering. Not sure what they did to the headstock (i.e. as in erasing the Emperion logo), and am suspicious of no close ups of it.
I am also interested in how he states the body is Elm. It is supposed to be basswood.
Oh, and the Emperion stock pickups do not sound good. they sound like what you paid for them.

Slaytanic

Reaction score
^^^Thanks dude, I'm relatively new to the forum so have never heard of these guitars, glad you posted info incase someone had've bid on a piece of crap.

UGH

Reaction score
Looking for a lefty 7 baritone V w/ FR. Thought I'd give this place one final shot before i go to RAN.

Edit: Ain't got 3 grand, hello Schecter

UGH

Reaction score
Lefty UV7BK Green Dot....does something like this even exsist?

Last edited:
')