The lefty auction thread!

• Thread starter Pauly
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

summit101

Reaction score
i have a brand new schecter black jack atx c-8 for sale. will sell for $899.00 with schecter hardshell case.

literally owned for 2 weeks.

SSibanez

Reaction score
I have an RG7420L Left-Handed seven string Tremolo Bridge left over from an old project. I was going to keep it but would let it go for the right price. Anyone interested?

Sponge

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
I have an RG7420L Left-Handed seven string Tremolo Bridge left over from an old project. I was going to keep it but would let it go for the right price. Anyone interested?

I am interested. PM me a price.

summit101

Reaction score
would anyone be interested in a Schecter Jeff Loomis 7FR going for $850?

Sponge

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
If anyone knows where to find an Agile Hornet 727 lefty, I'm looking for one. Thanks!

Richie666

Reaction score
I have a satin black Schecter ATX 7 from 2008 if anyone is interested. It's a little banged up and needs a set up, so I'll be selling it for $450 + shipping (with hardshell Gator case). I'll probably make a thread in the classifieds soon.

I'm now the proud owner of a Carvin DC727, so there's no room for the ATX.

summit101

Reaction score
Schecter Jeff Loomis 7FR selling for $675 with Free Hard Shell Case.

Discount on shipping through Fedex. Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
I hate to be the one to break it to you guys, but your posts don't belong in this thread. Especially you, Summit, seeing as you don't even meet the criteria to post in the for sale section.

If you don't have a thread in the for sale section here, don't post about something you're selling in this thread (or any other thread, for that matter), unless you're linking to an ebay sale or something (what this thread is ACTUALLY meant for). Otherwise, you guys are breaking forum rules.

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
I'm looking for a white gibson standard V... if anyone finds one or has one they'd like to let go, gimme a shout!

SSibanez

Reaction score
It's for sale locally on Craigslist in the Washington, DC area. Search RG7420L under Musical Instruments. Local Pickup Only.

')