The lefty auction thread!

• Thread starter Pauly
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sponge

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
Looking for an Agile T7 Texan...

Checked out the RG8L. Its at least a step for us... Ibanez can do more!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

abadonae

This Fury Reborn
Reaction score
Got an RG8L completely untouched and unused in UK for trade?? Need a 7 string!!

Bought 2, modded one and left the other in it's box, only been plugged in once to check it works...it does :)

Prestofly

Southpaw
Reaction score
im not sure if this is against the rules but im looking for an ibanez iceman left handed im selling my s470 for $500 soon so i wanted to get an iceman with the money i get from that if anyone finds one please post it or message me with the link! thanks

Sponge

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
I didn't know where to find this old thread, and it hasn't had much action, but I posted lefties for sale here:

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/gu...248870-lefty-6-7-8-strings-al-830-ibanez.html

Included are an Agile AL-830, Modded Ibanez RG7421 with flying V body, and an Agile AL-2000 with trem.

If anyone wants a beater 7 string, I also have an old Schecter V7 Diamond Series that I can let go for 100 bucks. It has dings, old strings, but works. I don;t use it and would rather it go to use to someone who may have interest in 7 strings but doesn't want to invest a lot before finding out if they like them or not.

FIXXXER

¯\(°_o)/¯
Reaction score
am i allowed to post a link to another forum here!?

i am selling two lefty guitars atm and i'd like to draw
a bit more attention as i am not yet allowed to sell here directly.