The lefty auction thread!

• Thread starter Pauly
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sponge

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
Scott said:
Show a pic of your 1527L/7420L for a definate answer as to what it is. And are you selling that one? Not that I don't already have a 7420L :cool:

Edit: wait, V body now? Sweet jesus man, what have you done?

Turned it into a metal shred machine, tuned GCGCGCE :shred: I'll check my other comp and see if I still got pics on there, they might be large so I'll trim them down.

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
Ha you fuckers, it sold for nearly £200, although the buyer is a brand new nub and has and big fat 0 next to his name. He paid me instantly though....

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
Courier came and took it today, goodbye Rg470, you were my first proper pointy black guitar, and I'll miss ya.

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
Scott said:
Did you get the body yet, fucker?

Woo, I got a letter from Parcelforce saying I had to pay £16.21 to Revenue and Customs before they could release it in one of their red vans. Just went on the website and paid! I could have spent another £12 on having it delivered tomorrow, but I couldn't see the point, so it's coming Monday for no extra charge. Yay.

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
Nice man. Let me know if you um....suddenly don't want it....for whatever reason....

[action=Scott]wants another guitar :D[/action]

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
Scott said:
Nice man. Let me know if you um....suddenly don't want it....for whatever reason....

[action=Scott]wants another guitar :D[/action]

Oh go and buy that Carvin or the Hellraiser! :fawk: All your 7's are RG shaped, get something different for a change!

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
hm....

hm............

You're right actually. Gotta make it something really special though. Or I might just cheap out and get the carvin :lol:

I have people over at jemsite messaging me, asking me to put some of my guitars up for sale. Fucking savages I tell ya.

Too bad you can't post ebay auctions over there, cause that's most likely where they'd go if I sold them :lol:

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
Hmm the Carvin did seem a bit too plain, unless you had some fun modding it up a bit...

I suppose you're waiting for a lefty Hellraiser with a Floyd before you get one of those?

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
pauly-bobs said:
Hmm the Carvin did seem a bit too plain, unless you had some fun modding it up a bit...

I suppose you're waiting for a lefty Hellraiser with a Floyd before you get one of those?

I love the blandness of the carvin personally. I'd get that over the hellraiser, even with a floyd really.

metalfiend666 said:
PM them a link to this thread ;)

Fuck that. They're potential customers. :lol:

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
Argh tomorrow can't come soon enough! I'm going to need some ideas for what to do with this... a thread + picstory tomorrow methinks!

Sponge

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
Scott said:
Show a pic of your 1527L/7420L for a definate answer as to what it is. And are you selling that one? Not that I don't already have a 7420L :cool:

Edit: wait, V body now? Sweet jesus man, what have you done?

This is what has been done so far...

Attachments

• BillysIbanezV7Lefty.jpg
    BillysIbanezV7Lefty.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 12

Sponge

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
Scott said:
So it's a replacement body then?

Body was built for replacement, new electronics for independent volumes, master tone, 3 way switch, EMG707s for bridge and neck. The neck, bridge and locking system remain the same.

')