The lefty auction thread!

• Thread starter Pauly
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
Feline have this for £899 on their site.

RG&

astrocreep

Reaction score
Holy crap! And it's got the peizo's as well! And there really are 7's on the way as well!

groove87

Reaction score
someone interested for a lefty lo pro edge 7? Scott sold it last year to me. For the price, 100€

sebaquilon

Reaction score
hello gaunten !! thanks for your words

i've had the same 7 string than you ( agile interceptor), i 've just sold it last week.
great guitar , great sound for the money

i 've also had the 7420 L, very confortable guitar with thin neck. but i 've prefered my former schecter elite 007 with duncan blackouts it was a killer sound !!!

after 3 seven string , i go back on 6 string. ( enough hard to play for me :rofl::rofl:

gaunten

WUUUUAAAAAAAAH!!!
Reaction score
really? yea I'm really satisfied with my interceptor, and in the last mail from rondo there was a red lefty interceptor 27" that I really want, but I'm completely broke at the moment, unless I sell one of my 6 or 8 stringers... (I noticed that 8 strings was a little much for me, and geez, I haven't had any of my 6'ers out of the case for months)
I have been having thoughts on Ibanez as well, but I seldom see any lefty 7's that attract me

')