The lefty auction thread!

• Thread starter Pauly
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
Guitar Lefty, Left handed guitars online, Home page

Decent site, had a Blackmachine!!!!! Sold though.:(

bm5.jpg

bm23.jpg

bm11.jpg

astrocreep

Reaction score
Good price, shame about the strab button, and the fact that it's 7420, not 7620 as described.

Interesting that the serial number is so close to mine, I wonder if all the lefties were consecutively numbered and if we can use that to work out roughly how many they made?

And I'm a little bitter the item description was so poor that it didn't trigger my saved searches but then I guess that's why the price was so low!

UGH

Reaction score
So, I just noticed an ESP/Ltd H-207 on E-bay. Topping out at $275. Wasn't really wanting anything too low end for my first 7 but, my frustration level is in like heart attack range. Is this really all I can expect without going custom shop (like I can afford that) or just getting incredibly lucky?

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
So, I just noticed an ESP/Ltd H-207 on E-bay. Topping out at $275. Wasn't really wanting anything too low end for my first 7 but, my frustration level is in like heart attack range. Is this really all I can expect without going custom shop (like I can afford that) or just getting incredibly lucky?

Agile? Schecter?

astrocreep

Reaction score
Don't think there have been any agile lefty 7's up for a while. I think Kurt was talking about getting new ones... slightly different config but I can't remember when/where/ where that email went.

UGH

Reaction score
Don't think there have been any agile lefty 7's up for a while. I think Kurt was talking about getting new ones... slightly different config but I can't remember when/where/ where that email went.

What up Yo?:wavey: How's your 7420L? I've noticed an Aussie selling one farther down the board here...what sayest thou?:wallbash:

astrocreep

Reaction score
I really like it, still trying to work out what to swap the pickups for at the moment.

I'm dreading the day the trem dies since there isn't really much to replace it with!

UGH

Reaction score
Word, I'm a passive p/up man and I feel ya on the lefty aftermarket thing. I had an RG370(?) in the late 90's so I'm familiar with and really like the Ibby flat radius necks.
Off-topic banhammer?

zapper1986

death metal southpaw
Reaction score
the screws that hold the locking nut to the neck stripped on my ibanez. My guitar tech installed a nut thats held on threw the back of the guitar. It took 3 months for the part to come in.

')