The Les Paul thread

• Thread starter budda
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wiretap

Reaction score
I went against advice (per usual) and bought a guitar I couldn't try first (seller's pictures):

View attachment 147557

We'll see how it is! I'm ready to throw some work into it to make it killer. I've always like the idea of Orvilles, and I couldn't find a Gibbons that I loved the look of. So - another Fujigen guitar for me!

I generally buy guitars online without trying. Granted, if it’s a more expensive purchase I try to go through something with a return policy but I have yet to have any horrible experience like getting a total dog. Even the LPC I got that arrived with a broken headstock thanks to UPS is now a champ after the repair.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score

Stiman

Reaction score
I generally buy guitars online without trying. Granted, if it’s a more expensive purchase I try to go through something with a return policy but I have yet to have any horrible experience like getting a total dog. Even the LPC I got that arrived with a broken headstock thanks to UPS is now a champ after the repair.

So you decided to keep it with the broken headstock? Did you get a mad discount/money back?

')