The Mass Effect 3 Thread

• Thread starter ShadowFactoryX
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
I Hope so because I just copied and pasted it from the guide!:lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
No, if I remember correctly you need to pick a fire team leader twice, and I remember picking Garrus and Miranda (unless I just changed it up when I died?) and she died either way, despite both being loyal

My Tali death is a huge variable compared to how things should have gone apparently :lol:

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
What was the outcome of Tali's quest on her planet when you played it? It's gotta be something to do with that, or her ship upgrade..

I mean, the likelihood of you owning the only disc on the planet that has a weird arc for Tali is slim-to-none. ;)

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Tim, I can safely say choosing Tali is horseshit since she's who I picked for the vents and she died. I was so fucking furious because I wanted to get the achievement on the first try.

She didn't die for me. I used her several times as I tried this mission a few times and she never died. Neither did the Geth dude. But I also had the ship all the way upgraded, I did her loyalty mission and I"m pretty sure I also tapped that. Maybe she just had more to live for with me... :rofl:

pink freud

Reaction score
Tim, I can safely say choosing Tali is horseshit since she's who I picked for the vents and she died. I was so fucking furious because I wanted to get the achievement on the first try.

She will still die if your Squad-B leader is crap. Rocket to the face'd.

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
The entirety of Mass Effect 2's final mission survival rate can be summed up very very effectively as "Don't do something stupid, everyone lives". You wouldn't tell a chemist to go build you a skyscraper.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
What was the outcome of Tali's quest on her planet when you played it? It's gotta be something to do with that, or her ship upgrade..

I mean, the likelihood of you owning the only disc on the planet that has a weird arc for Tali is slim-to-none. ;)

I did what she wanted and didn't turn her dad in, even though I wanted to

I have a feeling it's because I didn't buy the ship upgrade from her directly, which is stupid to me.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
I doubt it, as you don't buy any upgrade directly from anybody?

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
So effectively you can 'delegate' some side quests to multi-player opposed to having to do them all alone. Interesting but I'll do them all alone. (cue always alone troll)

ShadowFactoryX

OMNIHILITY
Reaction score
i think its a cool feature
it just allows more variances into the gameplay, plus its good to see they've used their profits to increase their company, and create jobs that benefit the end user in a good way

x360rampagex

Reaction score
WHY, WHY, WHY, did they have to release gameplay footage so soon, now I can't wait for mass effect 3 and I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL MARCH 2012. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

ShadowFactoryX

OMNIHILITY
Reaction score
pre-ordered as of friday
surprising that the special edition is only $20 more

you'd think they'd have made some excessively over the top edition worth about $100

Varcolac

Frets? What frets?
Reaction score
:bump:

5 new videos:

New Gameplay Footage:

Ruthless Enemies:

Integrated Storytelling:

Customize Your Arsenal:

Multi-Player Action:

The demo's out next Tuesday. Valentines day. :wallbash: Oh well, woman is better than video games. Only just though... ME3 is looking amazing.

Released: NA March 6; AU March 8; EU March 9; JP March 15.

Can. Not. Wait.

Choop

uwu
Reaction score
It's exciting to see the ME3 sequel close to release, but I gotta admit I'm kind of bummed to see it turning into a big dumb action game. Perhaps that's just the way it's being marketed, but there is no excuse for the omni-tool sword. -.-

Latest posts

')