The Mayones Regius/Semour Duncan Solo Competition

• Thread starter 92guitarguy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

92guitarguy

Reaction score
Since I've already seen some threads on here about this topic, I thought why not open a thread where everyone can add their entries. I would love to see all the sevenstring.org shredders in here.:shred:
I'll make the start although I'm not the greatest shredder ;)

I used my "custom" Les Paul with Dimarzio Crunchlab/Liquifire =>Interface=>Fl Studio 10=>Poulin Lextac/God's Cab impulses=>Reverb/Delay
Cheers

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Blazerok

Reaction score
There are some quite badass entry to this competition! Anyway, here is mine, hope you like it!

Basically, It's my Carvin Dc727 into my Pod HD500, Slo Lead, boosted with an analog delay.

TheOddGoat

Reaction score
Exact video length in last 3 posts is 1:19... heh.

PS: everyone's screwed, Megadeth are supporting a dude's entry.

92guitarguy

Reaction score

HaloHat

Baritones
Reaction score
Seattle WA. & Richfield, UT. & Valencia, Spain
There are some quite badass entry to this competition! Anyway, here is mine, hope you like it!

Basically, It's my Carvin Dc727 into my Pod HD500, Slo Lead, boosted with an analog delay.

Aren't stock Carvin pick ups supposed to be replaced immediately after opening the box :lol: um, that sounded mighty fine to me. I think Carvin pick ups like digital recording especially well.

I like the tone, technique, composition and phrasing :yesway: Good luck, don't sell your Carvin if you win :nono:

TheShreddinHand

Uber Stringer
Reaction score
Man, some really great entries guys! I'm still working on mine but will make sure to get it posted when done. The really sucky thing is I don't have enough scratch to get the Axe II I've been working towards in time for this. I'm either going to have to do a video recording with the track playing in the background or go through the garageband app and sync the video with it later. Unless anyone knows a better cheap solution! Haha!

Nahkaparoni

Reaction score

I'll flood this thread aswell with my entry :D Comments would be appreciated greatly! The backing track rules and it was a blast to just take part in this contest.

I see there are awesome players on this forum aswell, good job guys! McCap, what is that guitar? Looks kinda funny but in a very awesome way, makes me want to steal... errrr... borrow yours. :D

')