The Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Or are they only so accurate BECAUSE they are single shot or burst. Hmm...

nah, those guns are accurate regardless.

even with fully auto you can fire single or burst shots so you can get the same effect either way.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
h
I hope to God that Matyrdom, Juggernaut and Last Stand are removed from the game as all 3 are fucking gay.

in fact, I know for a fact that MW2 will be employing the same Last Stand style that World at War did, teammates will be able to revive you - except this time you'll be see a timer telling you how long you have left for a teammate to revive you. goddamn I hate Last Stand :noplease:

Same man :/ At the very least not available in hardcore gametypes. Its not so bad when friendly fire is off.

Thats cool though, I was hoping you'd be able to revive teammates. If you're trying to hold a position, and one of you gets downed, you're pretty much fucked, but at leats now you have a chance to save them.

-mouse-

Such a strange numb
Reaction score
just watched all the vids...

just... fucking... wow:drool:

oh yeah and everybody add me... I don't have a subscription going right now but I will soon... my gamertag is Iceblooded.

orb451

Banned
Reaction score
In case you guys hadn't already seen it:

Robert Bowling (fourzerotwo) on Twitter

says:

"Landed in Los Angeles. 48 hrs w/ no sleep & no time to rest now. Our big multiplayer reveal event is tommorrow. Rehersals today. Can't wait!"

Big Multiplayer reveal event??? Fucking MINT!!!!!!!!!! I'd really like to see a detailed breakdown of:

Weapons
Perks
Maps
Rank System

The videos thus far are great, but it's kind of a drag sifting through them for tid bits and waiting for others to do breakdowns. It'd be nice if they issued a firm statement on things, even if it's one thing at a time. In other words, it'd be nice for them to do their own detailed breakdown, kinda like they did before COD4 was out, freeze framing action video and showing you various aspects of the game.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Yes! They've said they were holding back some details about the multiplayer, should be interesting to see what else they have in store.

-mouse-

Such a strange numb
Reaction score
I suggest a set date and time for a massive 777 COD6 game up when its out.

EDIT :

Apparently all confirmed weapons, though I noticed a few seemed to be missing.

Let's set a date :hbang:

We should have team deathmatch or something... You can be on my team

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Can't believe I just caught this thread yesterday (and forgot to post, too! :rofl:). I'm SO hyped for this game... Eric on here (userid=Eric :lol:) got me hooked on COD4 for a while, I would just come home from work and drain a few hours straight on it. :lol: Can't wait for Modern Warfare 2 to come out, it looks fantastic and the gameplay still looks close to COD4 with even better graphics! :wub: Can't wait... maybe we can hit something up on a Friday since I have off so I could play in the AM and you guys would still be up in the UK. :D All my 360 stuff is packed up until I move this weekend... or else I'd be playing COD4 for the next 3 days straight after work! :lol:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Epic :p

So the friday after the game is released? You're six hours ahead of us right?

Latest posts

')