The most epic picstory ever

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
Hit the play button:
[MEDIA]http://content.ytmnd.com/content/a/a/0/aa050de15bc70f6bfcf105070d712376.mp3[/MEDIA]

Do not scroll down, until you hit the play button!!

What do we have here? :spock: It came from the great northwest and has invaded my domicile!! :eek:
cham1.jpg

I brandish a symmetrical cutting tool to vanquish my squarish foe and gather me bounty!!! Arr!!
cham2.jpg

yay! cardboard clumps!! :woohoo: I mean.... Arr!!!
cham3.jpg

Oh wait, there's more? I was satisfied with just the cardboard :lol: What might this be??????
cham4.jpg

Yay! What I always wanted but always had anyway!!
:fever: :cheers: :sephi: :donnie: :flex: :village: :vince: :noodles: :mike: :partyhat: :french: :woot:
cham5.jpg

Seriously, thanks Shannon! You kept this thing in great shape. I now have a backup Chameleon for our live shows, and one I can keep home as well while my main rig is at rehearsal. Badass :metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eelblack2

Fewel
Contributor
Reaction score
Right on man. Nice touch with the audiofile. I just picked up a blackface Chameleon this weekend as well.

B Lopez

Vescere bracis meis.
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
EPIC! I was laughing so hard when the music started :rofl:

I've never played one of those, Id ask how they are but Ive heard your tone, and it slays :metal: Kinda makes me want one.

Shaman

Reaction score
Taking the picstory to a new dimension :hbang:

But you should have opened the box with a sword while fighting with the mighty Dragon of Blokoejopjpojpoefoj

Latest posts