The most epic picstory of the year? [56k=Not gonna happen!]

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Send me a fuckin' PM about it then, dude. :squint:

Also, I kind of want one of those things. :lol: throw an OFR in it and it'd kick ass.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
:squint:

OFR's fail, sir. :lol:

What Dave said. Seriously man, especially when you're comparing it to the LoTRS-7 and not the LoPro7, the OFR7 kicks ass. I've played Ibanez trems for, oh, eight years now, and this is the first time I've played something else that not only do I not mind it, I actually don't even miss the Edge.

If you ever make it out to the States like you've been saying, I'll have you play my UV. It's the Ibanez sound/feel you're used to coupled with an OFR, and I think you'll like it.

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
I have to agree. While i'll take the original edge over anythign, with the lo pro a close second, the OFR is nothing to scoff at. its the only thing that keeps up with em IMO.

Stitch. PM ME YO GAS

Ryan

Reaction score
You know what gets on my nerves? The way they'll make an OFR7 but not an OFR7 lo-profile model like the 6ers have. :ugh:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
They don't make many Lo Pros at all, actually. I don't know a single guitar that comes with one stock. They appeared for a short time on Kramers back in the 80s.

unconventional

Reaction score
I thought Massachusetts was bad. Every picture I ever saw of London the sun is not out. Oh and nice guitar too :)

I see your government has gone mad with the "TERRORISTS ARE COMING" BULL FUCKING SHIT TOO HA?

WATCH OUT FOLKS, AL QUEDA GONNA GETCHA !!!!!

MerlinTKD

EIght.Fold.Path / Hinge Theory
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn, I went through this entire thread for one thing, and it's not here!! :scream:

What kind of pickups are in there?

Oh, yeah, nice guitar, too. :rolleyes: ;)

And finally... DAMN I need to go to Scotland... after living most of my life in the southern US and hearing family members talk about their trips to Scotland... and then seeing architecture that doesn't look like a fucking cardboard box with siding... DAMN I want to go!!! :D

(Yes, I'm one of those silly American twits who dress up in kilts and pretend we're related to people in an idealized version of another country via a thin, torturous thread :lol:)

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
Damn, I went through this entire thread for one thing, and it's not here!! :scream:

What kind of pickups are in there?

Oh, yeah, nice guitar, too. :rolleyes: ;)

And finally... DAMN I need to go to Scotland... after living most of my life in the southern US and hearing family members talk about their trips to Scotland... and then seeing architecture that doesn't look like a fucking cardboard box with siding... DAMN I want to go!!! :D

(Yes, I'm one of those silly American twits who dress up in kilts and pretend we're related to people in an idealized version of another country via a thin, torturous thread :lol:)

Cardboard box with siding? :lol: Last thing you'll see here is modern buildings. I can count developments that look like that with one hand in Edinburgh, they are so 'unacceptable' to the masses.

Stock pups, but they are getting rewound by Tim @ BKP at somepoint.

thedonutman

Reaction score
Stock pups, but they are getting rewound by Tim @ BKP at somepoint.

I didn't know They do non-vintage rewinds. May I ask what you're getting done to them and how much it costs?

SlipknotKoRnfan

Burn Jet Fuel
Reaction score
thats a sweet fuckin S7 dude, but that grey K-7 you sold for it is my dream guitar....actually, i just bought a K-7 two weeks ago and it should be shipping in htis week, but its the blue one not the grey one :(. how much did u end up selling it for?

')