The most INTENSE song ever

• Thread starter guitar4tw
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ry_z

Ikebana Noise Club
Reaction score
Krzysztof Penderecki.

Intense. Horrifying. Grating. Draining. Okay, it's not heavy, but Threnody for the Victims of Hiroshima is some intense shit.

:agreed:

The 'running' section, from 17:30, and particularly from 19:30 on. (it's Melos running back to try to save his friend's life)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
Devin Townsend's new album has a song called "Pandemic" on it that is pretty insane as well. I won't look for/post a link though, as the album isn't officially out yet, but if you have listened to the leak you know what I'm talking about. :)

If the Deconstruction album only cosisted of Juular and Sumeria I would've been just as happy as I am with the whole album. Those 2 songs are intense as fuck. :scream:

rogrotten

Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has posted Bleed ( I would link the video, but I'm still a noob :( ) I think that is one of the most intense songs ever. that double bass patter is freaking killing!

Blind Theory

Reaction score
The most intense and hatred filled song that pumps me up and pisses me off would be this one:

Fucking great song.

Alexjorgenson667

Reaction score
New Devin Townsend stuff is way intense. Love that godly guitar tone. I would also say that Dead Can Dance and Primordial are some of the more recent bands Ive listened to doing some intense stuff.

2 songs from the new Primordial album called No Grave Deep Enough and Bloodied Yet Unbowed are extremely intense.

')