The "NAMM 2021" Thread

• Thread starter DrakkarTyrannis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
When I was a broke teenager, Dean was the only way for me to acquire multiple unnecessary guitars. I loved the company for that. Granted, that was forever long ago in a land far far away once upon a time...
Dean is the only way I get the guitar I want, although I'm dying for another company to do it.

Matt08642

Reaction score
4srnq6.jpg

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
Fuckin A. Why do i have a feeling the Badlander is going to be discontinued in 2 years and become a coveted collector’s amp after Gibson discontinues it to focus on streamlining to strictly legacy products like the Mark and Recto?
Boogie discontinues new amps constantly anyway. I'm surprised we've had the TC this long already.

jco5055

Reaction score
Has anyone ever even played Dean USA models? I have a sour taste from trying their more standard stuff over the years, but I've heard good stuff about USA.

Mathemagician

Reaction score
Not at over 2K for imports. Eww

They have to put those bulk orders from Kahler on something. Why not go nuts?

Currently people are already paying $1,500+ for imports - Schecter KM7’s, strandbergs, Abasi’s.

If they were the first one to do it people could discount it, now it’s more “Why not? It might stick.”

Reaction score
... please leave the Gibson/Mesa subjects to the other thread...

@bostjan those images might be hyper realistic computer generated and not really photography... the 7 and 8 stringers Kahler loaded MLs look exactly the same with maybe a difference in saturation/contrast photo treatment...

')