The "NAMM 2021" Thread

• Thread starter DrakkarTyrannis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Accoun

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hizaki's guitar is very classy: superstrat enough to be comfortable, with some "protuberances" from the Forest model to make it a bit more interesting, in a nice color finish with beautiful sakura flowers... what's not to like?

002.jpg

I don't care for him or his bands, am not that much into superstrats, the glittery flower (which looks more like rose?) looks cheesy...
...but somehow it's really appealing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zhysick

Reaction score
I don't care for him or his bands, am not that much into superstrats, the glittery flower (which looks more like rose?) looks cheesy...
...but somehow it's really appealing.

Yeah, I read sakura in one en but in he ESP website it says rose regarding he finish
I don't know what band is he in, and I don't care, but it's a beautiful guitar, yes

mbardu

Reaction score
They took the melted Skervy Swan and melted it even more.

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
I tried to get into kiss when I was a kid because of all the hype. I just couldn't. It was like Slayer of the 70s. Sifting through albums of trash to find two or three decent tracks.
Same. My dad loved em, I never got why. At least he also listened to whitesnake, killer tone.

')