The No 1 Concert that Sucked!!

• Thread starter Rebelyellz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Iron Maiden on the current tour. They played for an hour and a half and an hour and 10 minutes of that was the new album played in succession. I've never been so pissed off at a band's concert in my life.

They were also boring as hell.

A lot of people seem to have taken issue with Maiden's setlists since Brave New World came out...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Benzesp

Banned
Reaction score
Super Joint Ritual..
What crap.
Than you have Phil Anselmo talking for 10 miniutes between every song saying how bad he is and how bad ass his band is . He sounds like a wrestler from WWE talking sh1T and how they are a crossover band. Like nobdy has combined metal and hardcore. I think they call that metal core Phil?

jim777

Seen all good people
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Years ago I took the Mrs. to see Elvis Costello, right after Spike came out. He did the whole gig solo on acoustic. It was painfully horrible, just impossible to listen to. Everyone stayed because there was a curtain behind him that looked like it was covering a band, and Paul McCartney was also in town. The buzz was that McCartney would come out and do "Veronica" with him, which was a top 10 song at the time and the big hit off of Spike. They wrote that sopng together, evidently. No McCartney, no band, just the most boring thing that ever happened. And because I was with the wife there was no smoking or drinking either :lol:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
OT - Jim, good to see you around here again, even if it's to relate such a painful story. :lol:

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
I saw a band called Sickseed once :lol:

They were a nu-metal band that were just a few weeks into their "Metalcore-makeover"-phase. The singer had the poses down pat, but the bassist and guitarist still hadn't gotten rid of their spiky faux-hawks, baggy pants and get this... CHOREOGRAPHED INSTRUMENT SWINGING!! :rofl:

God.. They were ridiculous.

I also saw five minutes of a band called Blinded Colony once, and left after I concluded that they sounded just like an even more neutered "soundtrack.."-style In Flames Clone. Yuck.

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I once saw a supposedly NSBM band made up of 14 year old kids whose corpsepaint was toxic and their mums had to be called to take them to the hospital:lol: One guy played a freakin' RECORDER, for Varg's sake. The band afterwards tried to burn an Israeli flag but couldn't get their lighter to work, haha.

')