The Official Acacia Custom Guitars Thread

• Thread starter ACG
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ACG

AcaciaCustomGuitars
Reaction score
Hey guys!
We understand a few of you have been waiting longer than estimated. we apologize and are working hard on getting back on track! we have had some inside issues and shop equipment that had to be fixed/updated.

Customer builds:
Please contact us via email with any questions you might have! this would be the best way to get an update.

Black Friday Sale Guitars:
We will have picks this week! will be starting the finishing process and ordering hardware at the end of this coming week. should be ready to assemble 2-3 weeks and shipped out. Our oil finish process takes a day or two between coats. any question, please email us.

We are growing business and can't thank you guys enough for your support and patience!:hbang:

thanks again,
Scott

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Doombreed

Reaction score
Thanks for the update Scott.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing progress on the Black Friday run guitars (especially mine!)

Good communication helps keep the wait anxiety at bay and when all is said and done, all that really matters is the end product that is delivered. Assuming it turns out as awesome as the good news stories we here from your previous customers, then all complaints about longer wait times will be forgotten (not that the BF run is late or anything). :)

Cheers,
Brad

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
I will be feeling so much pity* for you as I shovel another foot of snow off my driveway this weekend

*I will actually be seething with resentment

Guamskyy

Hwat you call me?
Reaction score
I will be feeling so much pity* for you as I shovel another foot of snow off my driveway this weekend

*I will actually be seething with resentment

This would be the time for me to say "I know the feel bro," but alas, I live in Houston, so I don't know it :lol:

I moved from there 6 years ago, born and raised. My profile pic is a pic I took of one of the beaches when I visited last year.

ACG

AcaciaCustomGuitars
Reaction score
:shred:

Attachments

• 0220131102a.jpg
    0220131102a.jpg
    970.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 0220131102.jpg
    0220131102.jpg
    848.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 0220131103.jpg
    0220131103.jpg
    882.4 KB · Views: 39

Levi79

Reaction score
I'm so excited to get the Romulus from you guys! I'm dying to see pics of the BFR guitars!

space frog

Reaction score
8 string multiscale Hades, all wenge, bloodwood fretboard, with an aftermath in the bridge and a cold sweat in the neck iirc. I'm beyond stoked for that guitar, and according to Scott it should be ready pretty soon :D

animalwithin

Reaction score
Any news guys? I got an update about two weeks ago that my guitar was sanded and ready for finishing, possibly pics would be sent but I've got nothing. I'm dying to see the custom inlays on the fretboard too.

')