The Official Acacia Custom Guitars Thread

• Thread starter ACG
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nag

chugs and screams
Reaction score
after codyblast's NGD, I doubt we'll see many updates from Acacia themselves in this thread anymore... but hey, I'm curious about the issues as well. and if they come back here to provide explanations/excuses, I'll be willing to listen as well.

the pics in this thread seem to show good work, yet codyblast's guitar was a disaster... I really want to know what's going on here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nag

chugs and screams
Reaction score
I guess they really do. Again, codyblast's NGD was full of shit you only could see upon closer inspection. So yeah, just because it looks cool doesn't mean it IS but... I'd stillw anna hear their side of the story.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
I should bitch slap you for comparing anything made by Acacia to a Suhr...

Here:

asher-albums-stuff-picture9781-ut1ceml.png

:lol:

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Filling that rare niche of production-quality semi-custom semi-custom-priced instruments.

Nag

chugs and screams
Reaction score
I kinda want to be optimistic.

You never know... maybe they DID improve their stuff. Until enough trusted people try their new stuff out, we won't know if they're still crap or if their new stuff is legit. but after the shïtstorm we've had about them on the forums, I doubt anyone is gonna give them any money.

It's not like they build anything unique or original. they build the same stuff as everyone else, except everyone else is easier to trust.

MoshJosh

Reaction score
They certainty look cool.

Can't lie, I've wanted an Acacia since I saw the ones Joe from Within the Ruins had. . . I'll probably stay away, but if the price is right. . . Haha

RevelGTR

Reaction score
Why did they keep the Acacia name? That seems like a bad business move.

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
I hope a bunch of people on here buy these so I have interesting threads to read when work gets slow :lol:

')