The Official After the Burial Thread: All things ATB!

Reaction score
I disagree. I liked the vocals and production much more on the original release. The new ones just don't sound natural to me, in both aspects. I'm not huge on Anthony's vocals, but the music makes me see past it. And the drums sounded way sloppy.

I agree on Anthonys vocals not sounding good on the rerelease. But live theyre pretty fucking amazing. Hopefully theyre recorded better this time around.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

handmetheaxe

Guitarded
Reaction score
But live theyre pretty fucking amazing. Hopefully theyre recorded better this time around.

Agreed, Anthony is an intense frontman live, and a super nice dude aswell!

Pretty sure I remember reading that their working with Will Putney on vocal production, so I imagine they will sound good.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
I'm sure he will sound different on this album because he will actually be writing the lyrics and vocal patterns, as opposed to just re-doing vocals that were written in someone elses style.

Islandjam2990

Reaction score
I'm sure he will sound different on this album because he will actually be writing the lyrics and vocal patterns, as opposed to just re-doing vocals that were written in someone elses style.

+1

Plus, from the studio trailers, there's gonna be some sweet keys and nasty shred on this one :yesway:

Anthony

Banned
Reaction score
My only worry is the subdrops. There were some awkward subdrops on the rerelease (especially on Berzerker.)

Reaction score
New After the Burial? I feel so...

I feel so...

I feel so...

ph_bi_52711_d1d8012.bmp

Guamskyy

Hwat you call me?
Reaction score
You feel so Trent? :lol:

Regardless of how the vocals sound, this album will be amazing. I can't wait for this or BOO

:yesway: ATB has had many tours the past months through Texas, but they never come to Houston :noplease:

After the Burial, PLEASEEEE come to Houston!

Gitte

Reaction score
is the tour with maroon in europe still up to date? i hope i can see'em in berlin :)

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I had to laugh that news sites have announced it before Sumerian, their own label,

Theprp posts stuff like this all the time, I rarely see labels really "announcing" CD release dates.

Pretty.

Those nerdy kids and their pi symbol.. :lol:

I'll tell them you said that. :lol:

I've heard another song that hasn't been played live yet and it sounds fucking awesome. :metal:

Latest posts

')