The Official After the Burial Thread: All things ATB!

GunpointMetal

Reaction score
YVvCcGH.jpg

This very annoying that this is nowhere near me, but looks to be an awesome tour
fvck yes Milwaukee!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Eptaceros

Wayfarer
Reaction score
As far as I understand, they're still recording. We're definitely not getting an AAL album in 2 months.

schwiz

Lefty
Reaction score
ATB absolutely killed in last night in Minneapolis! They put on such a great live performance and at a very personal venue. It was amazing!

Reaction score
I've always loved Anthony's high screams. He's got good technique and also style to make the screams the melodic focus of the song at certain points. It's not always the guitar riff being the main melody sometimes the vocals take the lead. That's like as technical as a screamer can be if you ask me, he's pretty ....in awesome.

InVinoVeritasXXX

Reaction score
Wolves Within is definitely better than In Dreams, but it's not quite as good as Forging a Future Self and it's definitely no Rareform.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Wolves Within is definitely better than In Dreams, but it's not quite as good as Forging a Future Self and it's definitely no Rareform.

I disagree so heavily. :lol:

In Dreams>Wolves Within>Rareform>Forging A Future Self

That being said, the gap between In Dreams and Wolves Within is massive for me. I like all the other albums, but I looooooove In Dreams. It's so heavy; whereas the other 3 are more upbeat; lots of super-duper-happy riffs that usually make me laugh, rather than bang my head.

Draceius

I hate everyone on this site
Reaction score

That being said, the gap between In Dreams and Wolves Within is massive for me. I like all the other albums, but I looooooove In Dreams. It's so heavy; whereas the other 3 are more upbeat; lots of super-duper-happy riffs that usually make me laugh, rather than bang my head.

Personally, Wolves Within>Rareform>In Dreams> Forging a Future self, on the basis that I can't listen to forging at all because of the vocals, I can't do it, I hate nick's high screams, they ruin entire songs for me. The other three are pretty close though, they all bring something the other lacks for me.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
Since we're doing this, Rareform = Forging > Wolves Within >>>>>>>> In Dreams

that short guy

Reaction score
I'll join in on this, for me its Wolves=In Dreams>Rareform>Forging.

To me Wolves and In Dreams are on the same level because they both felt like more of an attempt at writing real songs than just technical pieces of music. While I love all of their albums, Wovles and In Dreams take it for me.

EDIT: dear lord I was tired when I typed this so many gramatical errors lol. fixed some of them but the others can stay because I'm still tired as hell

Paul Gilbert

newborn baby
Reaction score

Agreeing on all accounts on In Dreams, I initially hated it at first until about a year later! I don't know why I love the album so much recently, maybe it's the tone of the Fortin Natas or it's just in your face. :shred:

While I'm digging wolves within, just wishing they reamped the guitars!

Xplozive

Reaction score
I saw atb last night. Probably one of the best live bands ive ever seen. Good energy and perfect sound. Born of osiris played after but their set was cut short cause the pickup wiring on the bass broke which soured the night.

Met all the guys from both bands, all awesome guys.

CTID

Pondering My Orb
Reaction score
Born of osiris played after but their set was cut short cause the pickup wiring on the bass broke which soured the night.

A band like Born of Osiris not having a backup bass for that very reason blows my mind.

Xplozive

Reaction score
A band like Born of Osiris not having a backup bass for that very reason blows my mind.

It was really dissapointing...they played today aswell and born of osiris guys told us we could get free entry which was cool but i couldnt make it anyway ;(

They didnt have a backup bass because they wanted to save on baggage fees...they didnt have any backup instruments as far as i knew.

CTID

Pondering My Orb
Reaction score
As big a fan of them as I am, that's really a bullshit excuse. The more I hear about them, the more it seems they really need to work on being more responsible as people and musicians.

Latest posts

')