The Official After the Burial Thread: All things ATB!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ibanez guy

Reaction score
These guys seem like fun dudes to chill with. All of their videos are top notch, but im disappointed they didnt break into stairway like the movie. :hbang:

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
Random but do you know what the hell is going on in the beginning of the Forfeit on Forging a Future self. The intro scream. Is there some layering or effect going on its almost inhuman... I love it...

Draceius

I hate everyone on this site
Reaction score

Watching a left handed drummer always throws me off, cool none the less.

elkinz

Pun Enthusiast
Reaction score
ah man the poor dude :(

Its so rough, I have a friend who is fighting a similar illness and its really not an easy thing.

I hope they find him safe!

-One-

Not So Kool-Aid
Reaction score
This really is terrible. I met Justin multiple times when seeing AtB, and had hung out with him and the rest of the band, and he was a genuinely good guy. It's honestly ....ing gutting to see this sort of decline happen to such a good guy so quickly, and it's completely unfair to his friends and family. It's absolutely tragic.

MetalBuddah

0000 00 0 0 00 000
Reaction score
He must have been going through some terrible things inside of his head. Listening to that demo reel he put out just makes me think that he gave that to us knowing the end was near. He released it the night before he made that Facebook post. I am extremely gutted by this situation. Like...say what you want about the guy from a musical standpoint but he was a highly skilled player. At least he gave us one last go with his music before he left us.

RIP Justin.

Keith120286

Reaction score
Anybody got that pic of Justin live, with his jacket hood on and his tongue out? Lacoste guitar, low stance, Anthony to the right.

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
He must have been going through some terrible things inside of his head. Listening to that demo reel he put out just makes me think that he gave that to us knowing the end was near. He released it the night before he made that Facebook post. I am extremely gutted by this situation. Like...say what you want about the guy from a musical standpoint but he was a highly skilled player. At least he gave us one last go with his music before he left us.

RIP Justin.

I just stumbled upon this and was about to post it and ask if anyone else had found it.

Apparently J. Lowe was quite the budding electronic producer in his free time.

Jlang

I am Megatron
Reaction score
Anybody got that pic of Justin live, with his jacket hood on and his tongue out? Lacoste guitar, low stance, Anthony to the right.

10257832_721806294528500_8225760269852170879_o.jpg

ayaotd

Reaction score

RIP Justin.

Man I have been rocking this Demo Reel a ton the past few days. The first track is so wonderful. The second is beautiful. Everything is just so well mixed and sounds so full and polished. It's a shame we will never get to hear anymore music from him. If any of you have not checked out the demo reel I suggest you do. Some very great stuff on there.

habicore_5150

El Psy Congroove
Reaction score
While there are a lot of neat things on that demo reel of his, some of my favorites have to be the ones at 0:00, 3:30, 10:55 (even though part of that went into Of Fearful Men), 14:36, 18:30 (which has gotta be my #1 favorite out of the bunch), and 25:20

')