The Official After the Burial Thread: All things ATB!

Ram150023

NutzKustoms
Reaction score
There's currently a 15 second clip on my Instagram (@harms.whey), but I keep my page private. You can follow me (I'll follow you back) and check it out, if you wish. :metal:

Dammit. Wish i could. I think i may be the last human on earth without facebook/instagram/twitter... No social media for me :noplease::noplease:

So much less drama in life. If your a friend that wants to keep in touch... Youll call or text. And no... Contrary to popular belief... I dont care what you ate last night :lol::lol::lol:

EDIT: i have snapchat... But i consider that video texting...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Understandable. I shouldn't have it, since it consumes my life. But I'll put up a YouTube version once I get the whole song down fluently. The only thing I'm working on now is the upper register harmonies of that diminished riff around the 3:30 mark. And then putting it all together without screwing up. :lol:

Ram150023

NutzKustoms
Reaction score
Understandable. I shouldn't have it, since it consumes my life. But I'll put up a YouTube version once I get the whole song down fluently. The only thing I'm working on now is the upper register harmonies of that diminished riff around the 3:30 mark. And then putting it all together without screwing up. :lol:

Sweet! Make sure you post up the link!!

I cannot wait for the new album to drop!!

Ram150023

NutzKustoms
Reaction score
OH MY GOD!!!! This is FVCKING EPIC!!! Im soooooo happy i preordered! This album needs to be here now!!

Draceius

I hate everyone on this site
Reaction score
FINALLY. This is the ATB I've been waiting for since In Dreams. I'm so over the chug-core stuff.

Even though this is pretty chuggy and In dreams was also really chuggy and the only chuggy song on Wolves Within was a Wolf among ravens, JS.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
I think he means stereotypical chugcore/djent.

Also, this song is killer.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
I'm really digging this song! I was already pretty stoked to hear the rest of this album, and hearing this song just makes me look forward to it even more. :hbang:

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
This is how you change your sound without losing fans.
This album sounds like it's going to be so different but still the same ATB we know.

My body is ready.

Ram150023

NutzKustoms
Reaction score
DAMMMMMMIT!!! My preorder shipped yesterday!!!! I need it here now!!!!

This is a whole album teaser! Holy hell this is gonna be an audible assult! I cant wait to have my ear drums beat to shizz!

Ram150023

NutzKustoms
Reaction score
I'm hoping that they use whatever song is happening from 1:33-2:11 and then again at 3:17-3:35 on the new album. That sh*t is killer!

FOUND IT!!! New song titled "The Endless March"!!!!! FVCKING BROOTAL!!

Just like Trent told me... " there's will be sprinklings of Justin throughout the album..." Proof positive djents!!!

jmeezle

Reaction score
FOUND IT!!! New song titled "The Endless March"!!!!! FVCKING BROOTAL!!

Just like Trent told me... " there's will be sprinklings of Justin throughout the album..." Proof positive djents!!!

My guess is that Trent wrote that but I think Deluge is something Justin wrote... pretty sure it's in his reel.

kylendm

Electrical Mercenary
Reaction score
I feel like this album is going to be Rareform 2.0 for me and I didn't think that'd ever happen. I'm so stoked.

')