The Official After the Burial Thread: All things ATB!

metale

Reaction score
It's that time of the year. Just wanted to say that I hope Justin found the peace he so desperately craved. Rocking to Laurentian Ghosts now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
Sup guys;
I just got an email from Sumerian's mailing list that had a link to a store where you could pick up the stems for Rareform, In Dreams, and Dig Deep. Really wish Wolves Within was up there since of the 4 Sumerian records that's the one I'd pick first, but what are you gunna do.

They must have noticed what a hit the Periphery producer pack was because that's also up there. Maybe I'm just slow to the party but this is the first I've heard of this, looks pretty neat.

Pretty bummed out I'm broke from house stuff or else I'd be picking up the triple pack instantly.
I still might.

Last edited:

Paul Gilbert

newborn baby
Reaction score
Sup guys;
I just got an email from Sumerian's mailing list that had a link to a store where you could pick up the stems for Rareform, In Dreams, and Dig Deep. Really wish Wolves Within was up there since of the 4 Sumerian records that's the one I'd pick first, but what are you gunna do.

They must have noticed what a hit the Periphery producer pack was because that's also up there. Maybe I'm just slow to the party but this is the first I've heard of this, looks pretty neat.

Pretty bummed out I'm broke from house stuff or else I'd be picking up the triple pack instantly.
I still might.

Right as I read this I insta-purchased the "In Dreams" pack and hoping that guitar stems were already reamped with that Fortin Natas amp. I'm going have a lot of fun with these soon! :shred:

Edit: I can only assume Wolves Within wasn't included due to Justin being the man who did the majority of the Engineering/Producing on that album himself. It's his piece that should be left alone maybe? My :2c:

kylendm

Electrical Mercenary
Reaction score
Sup guys;

I still might.
This is awesome thanks for the heads up.
I kinda wish they would throw Wolves in there anyway.

jmeezle

Reaction score
Hope fellow ATB fans saw Trent's Instagram & Snapchat story of him working on new ATB riffs because it was fucking awesome. Unfortunately it's gone but the shit sounded brutal.

Paul Gilbert

newborn baby
Reaction score
I was able to catch some of it, it all had that "dig deep" sound and vibes going.

Also was interesting that he was using a Friedman model on his Axe-fx.

couverdure

No Gear Day
Reaction score
Since the tunings used in Periphery songs have already been compiled, there should be a list of tunings for ATB songs. Correct me in case if I'm wrong.

A# standard (A#D#G#C#F#A#D#)
  • The entire Forging a Future Self album (except Redeeming the Wretched, and I believe Pi is in Drop A?)
  • Pendulum (I believe the 7th string isn't used so it's just D# standard)
  • Bread Crumbs and White Stones
  • Sleeper
  • Anti-pattern
  • Of Fearful Men
  • Disconnect
  • Lost In The Static
  • Deluge
  • Catacombs
  • The Endless March
  • Sway Of The Break
Drop G# (G#D#G#C#F#A#D#)
  • Berzerker
  • Drifts
  • Cursing Akhenaten (with an 8th string tuned to F that's used in the end)
  • My Frailty
  • Promises Kept
  • Pi (2011 version)
  • Virga
  • Collapse
  • Laurentian Ghosts
F standard (FA#D#G#C#F#A#D#)
  • Rareform
  • Aspiration
  • The Fractal Effect
  • Ometh
  • A Vicious Reforming Of Features
  • Your Troubles Will Cease And Fortune Will Smile Upon You
  • Encased In Ice
  • Nine Summers
  • Parise
  • Heavy Lies The Ground
Drop C# 6-string (C#G#C#F#A#D#)
  • Redeeming the Wretched (both versions)
Drop D# 8-string (D#A#D#G#C#F#A#D#)
  • To Carry You Away (the 8th string is used around 2:34)
  • Fingers Like Daggers (the TLIAWH version, where the ending breakdown is played an octave lower than the original)
Drop C# 8-string (C#A#D#G#C#F#A#D# I believe)
  • Pennyweight
  • Neo Seoul
  • A Wolf Amongst Ravens
  • Mire

lewis

Reaction score
Yes!

This slays. Bring on April. Evergreen is a cool album title too. Excellent 1st track.

lewis

Reaction score
I was able to catch some of it, it all had that "dig deep" sound and vibes going.

Also was interesting that he was using a Friedman model on his Axe-fx.

ooooh nice!. Im pretty much exclusively using a Friedman Kemper profile these days but on the Axe Fx ii been using the FAS models

maybe I should look into the Friedman models too.
Any idea on the specific Friedman model?

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
The new song rips! I'm actually pumped for this album. I haven't cared for the last couple releases...

Latest posts

')