The Official After the Burial Thread: All things ATB!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ram150023

NutzKustoms
Reaction score
I would LOVE a rareform 2.0.

There isnt a bad album / song put down by ATB! All of it has its own flare.

I prefer Anthony's lyric / singing out of the 3 personally.

This album... Just as the rest... Are going to be in constant rotation. Everyday :hbang:

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Dat San Antonio, TX winter, bruh. :cool:

It's 79 here today, and will be in the 80s the next few days. Temperature fluctuations are awful, though. Gets down in the low 40s to high 30s at night, so early morning shifts on post suck for me.

Ram150023

NutzKustoms
Reaction score
Dat San Antonio, TX winter, bruh. :cool:

It's 79 here today, and will be in the 80s the next few days. Temperature fluctuations are awful, though. Gets down in the low 40s to high 30s at night, so early morning shifts on post suck for me.

Holy crap bud!! SF!! I posted on your "uncle Sam" thread!!

Niagara ARS Fire here! Nice to place a face to the name!

Ack on topic.. Cooler now your an ATB fan! Hahahah

Must be nice with those temps! Freezing ass today

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
I'm from Ohio, so I'm used to the cold, but I still hate it. I'm glad I got stationed somewhere with a warm winter.

Maybrick

Reaction score
I havent been this excited for an album in a very long time. The most important thing for me is to not get too excited otherwise I'll big it up too much haha.

Paul Gilbert

newborn baby
Reaction score
I havent been this excited for an album in a very long time. The most important thing for me is to not get too excited otherwise I'll big it up too much haha.

Right :yesway: really the last time there was any good excitement from my life, wolves within was released

Ram150023

NutzKustoms
Reaction score
Right :yesway: really the last time there was any good excitement from my life, wolves within was released

I have to sincerely disagree. Wolves is ATB for sure, but it has its own sound and style.
I love it regardless. Anti pattern and Neo Soul are amazing tracks.

There isnt any single song theyve put down that isnt awesome in its own way. You have to listen to the little nuances and "hidden" sounds and notes... At least thats how i dissect the songs albeit drums, bass, guitar...

Total musicianship to be appreciated.

schwiz

Lefty
Reaction score
I got a chance to listen to the new album. It's heavy. The production is way better than Wolves... and it even includes some riffs from Justin's demo reel. Pretty excited to pick it up when it comes out!

Ram150023

NutzKustoms
Reaction score
I got a chance to listen to the new album. It's heavy. The production is way better than Wolves... and it even includes some riffs from Justin's demo reel. Pretty excited to pick it up when it comes out!

The album in full? Or just teasers?

habicore_5150

El Psy Congroove
Reaction score
Some of my favorites off of the album are Collapse, Mire, Deluge, Catacombs, and The Endless March

I know I'm not the only one that wants to think that the original title for Laurentian Ghosts is "ATB goes MLG"

Masoo2

Reaction score
https://youtu.be/9YvcCHsdojw?list=PLH22-xSMERQoVsmSl8VPKdsRJG_5q70t9

Overall I'd say I dig it. Really like the more melodic tracks, but the more chuggy/riffy ones left me wanting something more. Which I think was odd, cause I really dug those kind of tracks on Wolves Within and some of the older releases.

Never was a huge ATB fan though, so take my opinion with a grain of salt and listen for yourselves.

')