The Official Agile ERG Thread

stuh84

The Viking himself
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't wait for mine now, slightly going out of my mind waiting now :lol:

As an aside, does anyone know any pickups that can fit into the EMG route? I've got a feeling I'm not gonna like the EMG (never have like an active pickup in my life), so wondering on options. I know theres the one from Oni I think? Also, Nordstrands possibly too. Just trying to see on options.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
I ordered a custom pickup from Dan (Oni) myself, as I've tried the 808 in the RG2228 and didn't like them much. I'm not an EMG guy anyway...

raisingfear101

Reaction score
I finally made the final payment for my custom 30" scale Intrepid Pro. It's 3 months late so I got a free case for it :D I should get it sometimes next week if the customs don't old it back too much, I can't wait :)

I remember you first ordering that. I think I'm almost as excited for it as you are lol

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
I've waited so long already, a week or two more seems nothing to me :D
I gotta try to record it with the 808, then 18v modded, then the Oni pickup with the same settings so we could compare :)

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
As an aside, does anyone know any pickups that can fit into the EMG route? I've got a feeling I'm not gonna like the EMG (never have like an active pickup in my life), so wondering on options. I know theres the one from Oni I think? Also, Nordstrands possibly too. Just trying to see on options.

The Q-Tuner BL-5 has the same dimensions as the 808, and should fit in the route perfectly (I hope). Swineshead 8-string pickups are also designed to fit in the 808 route with no extra routing, although a pickup ring might be in order if you're not a fan of a tone of space around the pickup.

Other than those, I know of no other pickups that fit directly into the EMG route.

raisingfear101

Reaction score
I've waited so long already, a week or two more seems nothing to me :D
I gotta try to record it with the 808, then 18v modded, then the Oni pickup with the same settings so we could compare :)

Definitely. :yesway:

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
I think the body is the old Brice Defiant 6, which they don't make anymore.

DSCN4201.jpg

umart666

Reaction score
ok guys it's my first post and i want to thank all of you to make this wonder happen.

actually i want to mod only the electrics,to add a big pig,aka big muff pi in the circuit of elecrtic in the guitar itself and to have some sort of switch to on/off it,and call it agile INTERPIG pro.

can it be done?

sorry for my bad english.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
ok guys it's my first post and i want to thank all of you to make this wonder happen.

actually i want to mod only the electrics,to add a big pig,aka big muff pi in the circuit of elecrtic in the guitar itself and to have some sort of switch to on/off it,and call it agile INTERPIG pro.

can it be done?

sorry for my bad english.

That's kind of random, and this thread might not be the best place to ask that, but I'd imagine it would be possible. The electronics routing is made bigger so people can add things, but if it's not big enough, you could always route it out a bit more. You might want to try it with a Mini Muff. For all the effort it would take, though, you may as well just keep it in pedal form.

Oh, and :welcome:

FireaL

TwoStringsTooMany
Reaction score
I'm losing patience, i anticipate the arrival everyday. If my job wasnt so boring it wouldnt be so bad.

RomeApartJizzy

I'm really a drummer
Reaction score
Was thinking, it would be totally rad if Kurt took some pics of the second run guitars as they come in and postem here as a teaser...

Im gonna pull a Cartman soon...

lefty robb

Shred like a mofo
Contributor
Reaction score
Was thinking, it would be totally rad if Kurt took some pics of the second run guitars as they come in and postem here as a teaser...

Im gonna pull a Cartman soon...

Yeah, I would love to know how the run is going, are they behind, are they on schedule? I just filed my taxes (W00t $2k!) and would love to pay this thing off.

COBHC

Belongs On 1 String
Reaction score
Hopefully they're ontime. Im guessing we will be asked for final payment in about a month maybe a little more.

')