The Official Agile ERG Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
If my Intrepids are flawed I'm going to return them and buy a custom.

Wound

Reaction score
just got an email from Kurt...asked him how it went with ebony for these...figured it didn happen since I hadn't heard anything...he said there was only ebony for a few of the pro natural ones...so if any of you ordered a natural pro with ebony...u might get lucky

Adriatic

Reaction score
how long till our guitars are ready? an update from kurt would be much appreciated.. i would email him personally.. but im sure theres a lot of other people here wanting to know whats happening as well...

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Probably around March or so, as it's been said since before the preorders even started.

Adriatic

Reaction score
i meant to say... a specific date would be nice. march what? 1st, 31st???? (eg. when does the shop expect them ready for shipment)...

surely these guitars arent just going to be ready "whenever". the factory must have a deadline...

note to self. shit i must be getting impatient or something.. :wallbash:

Cameron

Reaction score
i meant to say... a specific date would be nice. march what? 1st, 31st???? (eg. when does the shop expect them ready for shipment)...

surely these guitars arent just going to be ready "whenever". the factory must have a deadline...

Chances are they're going to be a few weeks late like last time, I say mid march.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Keep in mind these are most likely send to the US from Korea by ship and then have to go through customs. This is a complete crapshoot and times can vary by weeks with no real pattern or apparent reason.

Adriatic

Reaction score
Keep in mind these are most likely send to the US from Korea by ship and then have to go through customs. This is a complete crapshoot and times can vary by weeks with no real pattern or apparent reason.

customs lost my uv7 for two days here in australia.. so frustrating and nerve wrecking...

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm perplexed as to how to order one of these suckers. i.e. when are they in stock, how are you to know, and how do you go about placing the order?

For example, I'd like an intrepid standard in charcoal. How do i make this happen? Sorry for the repetitive questions, but Kurt responds in monosyllabic emails :lol: I'm never sure what he's got, when he's got it, and what the protocol for ordering is! :shrug:

EDIT: Sorry, referred to the FAQ on the first page, answered some of these, but not all

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
:nono: :p

And we won't know what color options will be available this run until the preorders start. That, or you could always get a custom with whatever options you want on it.

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
I hope the color options available on the next run are decided the same way as last run, which was by poll.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Probably roughly around that time. I think that's how it worked last run.

gatesofcarnage

The Canada
Reaction score
I think it was like a week or 2 after evereyone started recieving their Intrepids that they were ordered again.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
I'm perplexed as to how to order one of these suckers. i.e. when are they in stock, how are you to know, and how do you go about placing the order?

For example, I'd like an intrepid standard in charcoal. How do i make this happen? Sorry for the repetitive questions, but Kurt responds in monosyllabic emails :lol: I'm never sure what he's got, when he's got it, and what the protocol for ordering is! :shrug:

EDIT: Sorry, referred to the FAQ on the first page, answered some of these, but not all

Just be sure that you are on the mailing list. That way you know when the new run is offered.

Latest posts

')