The Official Agile ERG Thread

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
It's great to see everyone getting all excited about these again. :)

I can't wait to see some of the new finishes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

COBHC

Belongs On 1 String
Reaction score
I got this email also. Best piece of news ive gotten in awhile. Much earlier than I was expecting. Didnt think id be seeing it till end of march-ish

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Yay!

[action=TomAwesome]waits patiently for the picstories of the new finishes.[/action]

:ugh:

Are they in yet?

hairychris

Hairy Old Bloke
Reaction score
CHRIS:

This is a comment regarding your order ()
from Rondo Music.

Your Intrepid has shipped from the factory. You should expect to have it in about 3 weeks. We will be charging the balance shortly.
Thanks!

Current status: Special Order
Tracking number:

Thanks,
Rondo Music

:yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

plyta

Rusty spoon...
Reaction score
We will be charging the balance shortly.

damn :wallbash: , my debit card account is almost empty and Paypal withdraw might take almost a week. I wonder what will happen if they charge it before it's filled with money from Paypal? :scratch:

Adriatic

Reaction score
why is it that in the order details... our deposits have not been accounted for?

my grand total for the standard dual. is $743.58 shouldnt that be less the $431 deposit (which included shipping..)

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
why is it that in the order details... our deposits have not been accounted for?

my grand total for the standard dual. is $743.58 shouldnt that be less the $431 deposit (which included shipping..)

If it shows 'ready to ship' IIRC that means they already charged the balance due and the whole thing is paid for. Thus the total you paid is the amount shown.

')